Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TyTy Racing - Demo Released.

Discussion on TyTy Racing - Demo Released. within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TyTy Racing - Demo Released.

Former CO Private server development group, TeamYakuza, has been working to create legitimate online MMO's over the past few months, and have now released a demo of their new action MMO combat racer game "TyTy Racing". If you would like to help support this Indie Game Development Team progress further with their work, helping bring new, fun, F2P MMO's to the community, please visit the following link, register an account, play the demo, and take a minute to vote, as well as leave feedback on what you think.

Constructed with the Unity Game Engine

My Recommended Mininum Requirements.
Intel P4 2.4Ghz
256MB Video Card with 1.1 Shaders.
1GB Ram
2Mbps Net Connection (for loading purposes, game is currently browser based)

My Recommended Requirements.
Dual Core 2.5Ghz (each)
Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT 1GB
4GB Ram
7Mpbs or higher Net Connection

You can play the game with less then the minimum I have specified, but would encounter a lot of lag, and various graphical issues. Even with the minimum specifications I listed, you will not achieve the games graphical potential, but will atleast be able to avoid lag.

I hope you enjoy the demo, if you choose to play. I will post a video link in this thread in a little bit, incase some would like to see the gameplay before going to check it out.

Thanks in advance to any who take the time to check us out. =D