Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading > Unlisted Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Sell]private hack AVAGlobal

Discussion on [Sell]private hack AVAGlobal within the Unlisted Games Trading forum part of the Trading category.

Old 11/18/2022, 08:10   #46

elite*gold: 0
tool is updated. also updated slot and fixed the bug ESP doesnt work properly after few games. it is completely resolved now.
Old 11/18/2022, 15:02   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why not offer proof of the cheat? screenshare would help people feel better before buying.
Old 11/18/2022, 16:16   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirrskirr View Post
why not offer proof of the cheat? screenshare would help people feel better before buying.
i used to do both realtime proof and 1time key login free trial. but interestingly, in my experience people who ask both of them or realtime proof in persistently are 100% not buyer.
such people does not respond after free trial.they just want to use hack for free even 1time.
or just say I want to buy but also no response after realtimeproof.
on the other hand good customer usually buy instantly without proof. this fact is really funny.
To be honest, i dont want to take time to support such rude people.that's why i quit free trial and realtime proof^^.

by the way, why i hate realtimeproof ?because i have to share whole desktop due to overlay.
so i have to hide private stuff and setup another pc. it takes time and effort.
Old 11/18/2022, 16:21   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusumi View Post
i used to do both realtime proof and 1time key login free trial. but interestingly, in my experience people who ask both of them or realtime proof in persistently are 100% not buyer.
such people does not respond after free trial.they just want to use hack for free even 1time.
or just say I want to buy but also no response after realtimeproof.
in other hand good customer usually buy instantly without any proof. this fact is really funny.
To be honest, i dont want to take time to support such rude people.that's why i quit free trial and realtime proof^^.
it's just hard to understand the screen sharing being a hassle because you already put the effort to convince them it's not necessary to screenshare?

also it's hard to believe screenshots on a post which could be photoshopped. there's not many players on AVAG itself so more customers is really only like 10-15 people at most you'd have to deal.

edit: also when asked you say that it's not necessary to prove it since you have enough customers right now, which is a red flag cause you actively update this post. if it was true you didn't need more customers you'd just make a discord with updates instead of having to open epvpers everytime to post it on the thread.. i'm not accusing i'm just saying how it doesn't feel safe and the contradictions you're putting out rn
Old 11/18/2022, 16:43   #50

Quote:
it's just hard to understand the screen sharing being a hassle because you already put the effort to convince them it's not necessary to screenshare?

also it's hard to believe screenshots on a post which could be photoshopped. there's not many players on AVAG itself so more customers is really only like 10-15 people at most you'd have to deal.

edit: also when asked you say that it's not necessary to prove it since you have enough customers right now, which is a red flag cause you actively update this post. if it was true you didn't need more customers you'd just make a discord with updates instead of having to open epvpers everytime to post it on the thread.. i'm not accusing i'm just saying how it doesn't feel safe and the contradictions you're putting out rn
Actually,a lot more people contact me than you think. your guess is wrong.
but sadly, also a lot of people who are not buyer such i mentioned before often contact to me. and more worse such people never buy but really like to complain and useless chat.(yes exactly like you..) im sick of that.
i have already good customers. so dont need to get more trust.Do you understand?
i might resume free trial and realtime proof again if i have many slot.

i mean "i have already good customers." is not i have many customer. of course still i accept customers i have not satisfied as long as i have slots.but as i said last post, good customers really doesnt need proof. that's why im filtering customer. belive or not and you think im scammer.that it. you are right. just stop buying. it is very easy.

This post is last reply i dont want to useles chat anymore
Old 11/18/2022, 17:43   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Actually,a lot more people contact me than you think. your guess is wrong.
but sadly, also a lot of people who are not buyer such i mentioned before often contact to me. and more worse such people never buy but really like to complain and useless chat.(yes exactly like you..) im sick of that.
i have already good customers. so dont need to get more trust.Do you understand?
i might resume free trial again if i have many slot.

i mean "i have already good customers." is not i have many customer. of course still i accept customers i have not satisfied as long as i have slots.but as i said last post, good customers really doesnt need proof. that's why im filtering customer. belive or not and you think im scammer.that it. you are right. just stop buying. it is very easy.

This post is last reply i dont want to useles chat anymore
ok well there you go you can say there's customers but it's easy to make fake accounts and not showing proof but offering "free trial" is just indicating a virus tbh
Old 11/18/2022, 18:40   #52

Quote:
ok well there you go you can say there's customers but it's easy to make fake accounts and not showing proof but offering "free trial" is just indicating a virus tbh
LOL. i said i wont reply. but please let me say you are really ******.
i was offering freetrial and "realtime proof" both of them.
check old quoted post for evidence. im not lying.
you must be one of many of scammers who contacted to me before.
Old 11/19/2022, 20:26   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

true it is he used to offer 1timetrial, somehow there some stupid people who paly with his patience, but im telling im serious hack user and for eu users, the only legit guy is kusumitea:
Old 11/20/2022, 20:31   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
LOL. i said i wont reply. but please let me say you are really ******.
i was offering freetrial and "realtime proof" both of them.
check old quoted post for evidence. im not lying.
you must be one of many of scammers who contacted to me before.
you're saying i'm a scammer when we're just asking for proof before buying wont provide proof once your "cheat" started gaining traction, i'm pointing out inconsistencies so the people who see this know what's going on. you can make a post and keep it updated with as many alt accounts as you want to get it to the top and say that's proof.

also english isn't that hard you meant to say "you're really retarded", but no one is taking anything personally except you. who's spending more time arguing with people then just providing some proof and resorting to flaming people to pressure them into blindly purchasing from you
Old 11/23/2022, 22:44   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
you're saying i'm a scammer when we're just asking for proof before buying wont provide proof once your "cheat" started gaining traction, i'm pointing out inconsistencies so the people who see this know what's going on. you can make a post and keep it updated with as many alt accounts as you want to get it to the top and say that's proof.

also english isn't that hard you meant to say "you're really retarded", but no one is taking anything personally except you. who's spending more time arguing with people then just providing some proof and resorting to flaming people to pressure them into blindly purchasing from you
Wtf you trying to say randie buy or not
You talk to much dont have noting to do
In ur life lol 😆 fok off
Old 11/24/2022, 03:52   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisGuy9274 View Post
Wtf you trying to say randie buy or not
You talk to much dont have noting to do
In ur life lol 😆 fok off
the fresh accounts are really convincing

Quote:
Originally Posted by g63amg View Post
scammer and rude af, do not buy!! little ***
didn't see this but here's the state of this thread for anyone looking to buy.
don't get tricked and be told that you need to be a "good buyer" be smart with your money and listen to this guy because the seller is shady!
Old 11/25/2022, 16:20   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
the fresh accounts are really convincing

didn't see this but here's the state of this thread for anyone looking to buy.
don't get tricked and be told that you need to be a "good buyer" be smart with your money and listen to this guy because the seller is shady!
Haha I'm a buyer from Kusumitea ^^
what is ur problem R you Boy or Girl
+ what is ur mom's name
You like cars But you don't have car so take Bus ^^ sry Kusumitea have nice car
You RuN RuN RuN ^^
Old 11/28/2022, 23:01   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisGuy9274 View Post
Haha I'm a buyer from Kusumitea ^^
what is ur problem R you Boy or Girl
+ what is ur mom's name
You like cars But you don't have car so take Bus ^^ sry Kusumitea have nice car
You RuN RuN RuN ^^
yeah no in my country a car is common, aswell as speaking English without a third world country dialect.
Old 12/02/2022, 12:52   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
yeah no in my country a car is common, aswell as speaking English without a third world country dialect.
gogogo ^_^

on my way -_-

is the enemy @.@

fix the Tank >.<

this way come on ^.^

ENGLISH ^_^'' OOOoppppsss 1 more izzsuburaka >.<

Old 12/11/2022, 07:46   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 40
Whether to support visual judgment or not