Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Social Media Trading > Twitch Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TWITCH EMBEDDING SERVICE (up to 3000 REAL viewers + Control panel)

Discussion on TWITCH EMBEDDING SERVICE (up to 3000 REAL viewers + Control panel) within the Twitch Trading forum part of the Social Media Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 547
Thumbs up TWITCH EMBEDDING SERVICE (up to 3000 REAL viewers + Control panel)

Greetings, i am providing an embedding service that allows you to get up to 3000 cheap real and stable viewers (not viewbots!) on twitch plus it automatically adds up live views on your vods, since its real people watching your stream. You don't need to download any tool, buy proxies and etc. You can even get partnered with this method. Plus you can explain all your current viewers and mods why you had 10-20 viewers and now 100+
I am a partnered streamer and also use this method to boost my viewership sometimes. It is not viewbot. Got partnered while using it and my friend as well. Plus i told all my viewers and mods about it and they are fine with it. Which is a unique opportunity for any streamer to grow their channels.

It works like this: There is a network of websites where people can watch tv shows and movies and i run ad rolls, content rolls with your stream embedded on those websites. All viewers on those websites are counted as viewers on twitch. And since they are real people, it's completely legal to do this type of promotion. Also, with this legal type of boosting your viewership you are not afraid of being banned for viewbotting (Cause you are not botting, you are doing a legal advertisement of your twitch channel)

Ready to show you a live demo on twitch with stable real viewers before you buy it

The price varies between 10$ and 140$+ per month, depending on the amount of viewers you want on your stream (Some of my clients are spending 10-20$ per month. It also depends on how many hours you stream per month).

You are getting a quality, private and really cheap service. Plus you get full support through the discord and the money back guarantee if the service won’t work.

Dm me @ Discord Stark246#6863 (Capital S) to buy
Or PM me here

I will send a link to my channel and explain everying. Since the method is legal i am not afraid of sharing my channel information.

Payments via Paypal "family and friends" or bitcoin

Already got a lot of positive feedbacks on other forums. Even from staff. You can ask me on discord, i will send you the links.
Old 01/05/2021, 22:16   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Highly recommend him! Brought so many new viewers last stream!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2021, 15:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
Added u on Discord
Old 01/08/2021, 15:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroniku View Post
Added u on Discord
Answered
Old 01/17/2021, 18:25   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very helpful and nice guy would recommend his service
Old 01/26/2021, 19:28   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great Service All is working as described very helpful guy guided me through the whole process thank you!
Old 01/29/2021, 22:10   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Great Service. I got everything showed and also over Call and this rly fast! Recomending!
Old 02/28/2021, 04:20   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added you on discord
Oranje#6969
Old 02/28/2021, 16:54   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 25
Great Service. Very nice and helpfull guy
Old 08/31/2021, 18:25   #10

Update. Now we are able to provide up to 3000 real viewers. Plus have helped getting partnered with twitch more than 30 streamers.
Old 09/23/2021, 18:49   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bough a few days ago vouch pretty happy with the service very simple control panel easy to use.
Old 09/26/2021, 14:30   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolleM View Post
Bough a few days ago vouch pretty happy with the service very simple control panel easy to use.
Thank you for the feedback! Rly glad you enjoy our service
Old 10/01/2021, 18:35   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 55
Awsome Trade ! Got my views for cheap ! Good FAst and trusted
I recommend !
Old 11/09/2022, 23:13   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 270
The Black Market: 207/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homa246 View Post
Greetings, i am providing an embedding service that allows you to get up to 3000 cheap real and stable viewers (not viewbots!) on twitch plus it automatically adds up live views on your vods, since its real people watching your stream. You don't need to download any tool, buy proxies and etc. You can even get partnered with this method. Plus you can explain all your current viewers and mods why you had 10-20 viewers and now 100+
I am a partnered streamer and also use this method to boost my viewership sometimes. It is not viewbot. Got partnered while using it and my friend as well. Plus i told all my viewers and mods about it and they are fine with it. Which is a unique opportunity for any streamer to grow their channels.

It works like this: There is a network of websites where people can watch tv shows and movies and i run ad rolls, content rolls with your stream embedded on those websites. All viewers on those websites are counted as viewers on twitch. And since they are real people, it's completely legal to do this type of promotion. Also, with this legal type of boosting your viewership you are not afraid of being banned for viewbotting (Cause you are not botting, you are doing a legal advertisement of your twitch channel)

Ready to show you a live demo on twitch with stable real viewers before you buy it

The price varies between 10$ and 140$+ per month, depending on the amount of viewers you want on your stream (Some of my clients are spending 10-20$ per month. It also depends on how many hours you stream per month).

You are getting a quality, private and really cheap service. Plus you get full support through the discord and the money back guarantee if the service won’t work.

Dm me @ Discord Stark246#6863 (Capital S) to buy
Or PM me here

I will send a link to my channel and explain everying. Since the method is legal i am not afraid of sharing my channel information.

Payments via Paypal "family and friends" or bitcoin

Already got a lot of positive feedbacks on other forums. Even from staff. You can ask me on discord, i will send you the links.
still available? please pricelist per pm
Old 09/15/2023, 06:49   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I addeed you on discord my name is 1999#7479

Tags
twitch viewer bot, twitch viewers, twitch views, viewbot, viewbot twitch