Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Hunt: Showdown Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RING1 -OFFICAL Hunt: Showdown Cheat Internal UNDETECTED Aimbot/ESP/etc +HWID SPOOFER

Discussion on RING1 -OFFICAL Hunt: Showdown Cheat Internal UNDETECTED Aimbot/ESP/etc +HWID SPOOFER within the Hunt: Showdown Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 12
Arrow RING1 -OFFICAL Hunt: Showdown Cheat Internal UNDETECTED Aimbot/ESP/etc +HWID SPOOFER

Hunt: Showdown

MISC
No Sway!
No Spread (with percentage slider)

PLAYER ESP
Highly configurable!
Death check
Team/friendly check
Bones
Distance
Grunts
Water devils
Meatheads
Immolators
Leeches
Assassins
Spiders
Hell hounds
Butchers

OBJECT ESP
Highly configurable!
Bear traps, Clues, Supply boxes (ammo, health, items), melee weapons, throwable weapons (lamps etc.), explodable objects, hunter loot, dying horses, birds, dog in cages, chicken in coops, weapon crate, attractors, oil, extraction points.

AIMBOT
Highly configurable!
Bones
Humanized smoothing
Lock target
FOV
Multiple aimkey configurations
Hardware emulated mouse aimbot (very safe!)
Works on all characters & NPCs!

HWID SPOOFER
No risk of hardware bans! Need to diskpart clean after every ban!

[REQUIREMENTS]
- Win 10 & Win11 x64 (latest 3 versions)

Menu

Gallery 1

Old 06/29/2020, 20:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 16
Hey is this still available and undetected ??
Old 06/30/2020, 02:49   #3

yup
Old 08/25/2020, 00:13   #4

We are proud that we are STILL UD.
Old 01/19/2021, 16:48   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
ty so much so nice service
Old 01/20/2021, 12:04   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabioangelini View Post
ty so much so nice service
thank you.
have fun
Old 01/24/2021, 11:06   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Intel only? Also this is hypervisor based cheese?
Old 01/29/2021, 04:54   #8

yes
Old 02/10/2021, 20:04   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have to warn you about this cheat.

I bought it a few days ago and tried to play it, here is my experience:
1) A game with an aimbot for the head and esp, I played as a very good player, but this is not a rage.
Outcome: Received a ban within 24 hours.

2) I played with the aimbot for the head very carefully, I played as a simple player, I avoided fighting other people.

3) I played without aimbot, only esp, I played absolutely like a person without a cheat. I often died.

4) I have been playing absolutely without a cheat for 2 days, I have not received a ban until now.

I used a spoofer on all accounts. I wrote to the seller about this, to which he answered me that it was impossible and that everything was in order with his account.
During the game, everything stops every 3 minutes for 10 seconds and I hear a crackling sound, I wrote about this to the support, he advised me to lower the graphics settings to a minimum, I did it, but the problem did not go away, I reported this to the support, but he doesn't answer me anymore.

Outcome: it is impossible to play with this cheat, I thought I was paying a good amount and get a quality cheat, but it’s not. The support refused to return the money. I am not saying that this cheat does not need to be bought, I just wrote my experience.

This screenshot confirms that I have actually played with this cheat. You can ban me for telling everyone the truth, I can't play with your cheat, so I'm not scared.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/11/2021, 20:32   #10

You think you are hiding yourself when you use a cheat. but you don't know that this is not possible. Because even if you make a single move against a player, it will favor you. I've said over and over that Hunt is a small community and you might encounter a publisher or developer. So I insisted you be careful. but I know that's not your problem. you were banned once using aimbot. and then you just tried using the HWID spoofer without creating a new seed. I've already told you that this won't work. but you have never read the messages written as usual.
To put everything aside, I have many customers and they are very satisfied with this product. Stop putting your own mistakes on others. and please choose not to come again.
Best regards.
Old 02/11/2021, 21:48   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You are misleading people, I use a spoofer with a new seed all the time, I am not an idiot and I use a cheat more than once in my life.

You lie about a large number of users, almost no one plays with your cheat on your Discord server, you can see what game a person is currently playing, it is written about it in Discord.

You are lying about the developers you may encounter in the game. 10 thousand people play the game every day, think what percentage that one of them will be a developer?

I was also kicked out of the discord server for telling the truth here, lol.
Best regards.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2021, 15:38   #12

You say you're a player. so you just know how to play games. I have a lot of technical knowledge. The reason for your discord server is already clear. now go find yourself a cry wall. my smart customers have been enjoying the game for months. Except you, neither here nor on the discord server crying. you know this too: D
Old 03/09/2021, 16:09   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it updated for the current version?
Old 03/30/2021, 03:38   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey is this still available and undetected ??
Old 06/04/2022, 21:42   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does it work or is dead ??