Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

STAR CITIZEN SHIPS/ACCOUNTS 💲BEST PRICES IN TOWN 💲

Discussion on STAR CITIZEN SHIPS/ACCOUNTS 💲BEST PRICES IN TOWN 💲 within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
STAR CITIZEN SHIPS/ACCOUNTS 💲BEST PRICES IN TOWN 💲

I have an abundance of ships and 3 accounts available. The ships are able to be gifted to an account you own. If you have any questions about any of the ships or just the game, in general, let me know. If you own this game and just want to buy a ship for credit in the Star Citizen store you will get the full value of the ship in store credit.

PACKAGE - AURORA MR STAR CITIZEN + SQUADRON 42 COMBO UPGRADED TO Constellation Taurus | $185
PACKAGE - AURORA MR AC STARTER | $45
PACKAGE - AURORA MR AC STARTER | $45
PACKAGE - AURORA MR PLUS | 40$
PACKAGE - AURORA MR PLUS | $40
PACKAGE - AURORA ES | $35
PACKAGE - MUSTANG ALPHA STAR CITIZEN + SQUADRON 42 COMBO | $60
PACKAGE - MUSTANG ALPHA AC STARTER | $45
PACKAGE - MUSTANG ALPHA AC STARTER | $45
PACKAGE - STAR CITIZEN STARTER | $30
PACKAGE - DIGITAL SCOUT upgraded Avenger Titan | $55
DIGITAL BOUNTY HUNTER 300i | $65
DIGITAL PIRATE - LTI Cutlass Blue | $160
DIGITAL SCOUT - LTI | $37
REAR ADMIRAL - LTI Constellation Andromeda | $250
SCOUT - LTI Aurora MR | $30
SCOUT - LTI | $30
AVENGER | $75
AURORA MR | $30
AURORA MR + | $40
AURORA MR + | $40
AURORA MR + | $40

I also have one skin avalible for the Aurora named BLACKBEARD STEALTH for the first person to purchase an Aurora.

And tons of hanger decorations.

I take bitcoin only

Steam:

PROOF