Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rainbow Six Siege Renown Farming/Boosting Service

Discussion on Rainbow Six Siege Renown Farming/Boosting Service within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Rainbow Six Siege Renown Farming/Boosting Service

Hello guys!

I am offering a Renown Boosting/Farming Service for everyone who wants to unlock new operators, gun attachments, skins or headgear really fast!

10.000 Renown 0.50$
25.000 Renown 1$
50.000 Renown 2$
100.000 Renown 4$

Fast & Reliable:

Once you ordered your Renown Boost, you will have the required amount of renown on your account within 3hours! Guaranteed!

100% Safety:

My service is absolutely safe since you can always reset your password via your Uplay E-mail adress, if you are scared of being scammed!

I am currently looking for up to 5 vouches to gain trust in my services!

Add me on skype if you want to order now or if you do have any questions!
Old 07/07/2016, 07:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Or you can do it yourself for free.
Old 07/07/2016, 07:05   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
Would vouch if possible
Old 07/09/2016, 15:48   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i would go for 100k but i want to know how the **** did u bypass the renown limit ?
Old 07/10/2016, 11:03   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
"Ich muss noch viel von dir lernen" - Sm!th'17

elite*gold: 2325
The Black Market: 165/1/0
Received Thanks: 9,628
Arrow General Gaming Releases -> Trading

#moved…

Tags
rainbow six, rainbow six siege, renown