Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Amazon.com Balance (I buy & ship things for you)

Discussion on Amazon.com Balance (I buy & ship things for you) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2335
The Black Market: 258/0/0
Amazon.com Balance (I buy & ship things for you)

Hello.
I have accumulated quite a bit of Gift Card Balance on my Amazon account from selling things online (accounts, rp..etc)

What I can do:
-Buy anything on Amazon.com for you, and ship it to your house.
-Buy anything from your wishlist URL (same as buying for you, but safer and faster)
-Buy any e-item for you (CoD beta code, GTA V social club code..etc) and send it to your email
-Anything else on Amazon.com

What I accept:
-elite*Gold
-Paypal (verified & gift to family and friends only)
-Bitcoin

Of course I will offer you cheaper price than Amazon, so for example if you want $100 gaming mouse, I will buy it for you for $60 or $70 +shipping (I don't have exact price, just tell me what you want and we make a deal)
Old 08/02/2015, 17:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Do you need 10$-Amazon.com for 7€ PayPal?
Old 08/02/2015, 17:20   #3

elite*gold: 2335
The Black Market: 258/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrariox View Post
Do you need 10$-Amazon.com for 7€ PayPal?
No thank you, trying to get rid of my Amazon since shipping to my country is 2x the price for any item ^^