Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[sell] ESO Psijic Order BETA Key

Discussion on [sell] ESO Psijic Order BETA Key within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[sell] ESO Psijic Order BETA Key

Verkaufe meinen frischen Psijic BETA KEY für ESO -

Angebote per PM an mich Danke

Congratulations! You've been selected to join a hand-picked group of testers that we've identified as particularly helpful—the Psijic Order. First and foremost, please do not share any information about this group with non-members or the public.

As a member of the Psijic Order, you'll have access to a special server with extended availability where you'll test content before it is released to other testing groups. You may encounter more bugs on this server, but we know you're a great candidate to help us root out issues and provide early feedback on new systems.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2014, 14:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1804
Received Thanks: 2,598
Handelsthemen sollen zum aktuellen Zeitpunkt in der Trading Sektion erstellt werden, lies dir hierzu mal dieses Bereiches durch.

Hast du in etwa eine Preisvorstellung? Welche Bezahlungsmethoden akzeptierst du? Ich hätte grundsätzlich Interesse an einem solchen Key.
Old 02/01/2014, 16:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hey,

also preislich könnt Ihr mir gerne Vorschläge machen und
am besten wäre ein VK über Ebay zwecks Adressenaustausch / Käuferschutz ( in eurem Sinne) .

Hab leider schon zwei mal miese Erfahrung hier gemacht mit dem Verkauf von Online-Gold diverser MMOs...
Old 02/01/2014, 19:04   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Arrow The Elder Scrolls Online -> Trading

#moved