Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Path of Exile ORBS

Discussion on Path of Exile ORBS within the Path of Exile Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,992
Path of Exile ORBS

Verkaufe PATH OF EXILE ORBS
Bezahlt wird mit PAYPAL
Skype; Ares122

1 Exalt Orb: 11€
1 Divine Orb: 6€
10x Chaos Orb: 7€
20x Fusion/ Alch: 7€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling path of exile ORBS
02/23/2013 - Path of Exile Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys i would like to Sell some of my orbs I'm selling stack of 10-20-1 add Me on skype for any info : Chinigioli Paypal only Since this is the first time i do that i will be happy to accept also deals let me know on skype! A list of what i have and constanstly growning /re adding items! 1x Exalted Orb: 14$ 10x Chaos orb : 10$ : 1$ each 20x Alchemy orb (0.70$) : 20x for 13$ -- 10x for 7$ 20x Chromatic ( 0.10$) : 20 for 1.90$ ---10x for 1.00$
Path of Exile : WTS Alchemy Orbs - PayPal Only
02/23/2013 - Path of Exile Trading - 0 Replies
For those of you lucky enough to get into the closed beat of Path of Exile, you will know just as I the struggle of getting crafting items and currency at low levels. PoE has recently been launched into Open Beta and has surged beyond all expectations. Get in now before you are playing catch'up with the rest of the world. My offerings are simple. Quality gems, Unique items and Orbs. Payments are accepted as PayPal Gift payments only, and must be noted that all terms have been agreed...
WTS 5x Exalted Orbs (path of exile)
02/13/2013 - Path of Exile Trading - 1 Replies
Verkaufe 5x Exalted Orbs = 90 Chaos Orbs fur 50euro psc info auf pm oder skype: mmosvet
[Path Of Exile] WTS Orbs
02/08/2013 - Path of Exile Trading - 2 Replies
Ich verkaufe alle meine Orbs. Preise sind unten gelistet. Die Lagervorräte sind ungefähre Angaben, werden jedoch stetig aktualisiert. HARDCORE ONLY Akzeptierte Zahlungsmöglichkeiten: http://images.rezulteo-reifen.de/images/de_DE/pay ment/paypal.png http://www.elitepvpers.com/images/tbm/gold.gife*G old