Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

APB:R [Patriot EU2] Selling 3 Character Slotted Account with a NANO

Discussion on APB:R [Patriot EU2] Selling 3 Character Slotted Account with a NANO within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
APB:R [Patriot EU2] Selling 3 Character Slotted Account with a NANO

Hello Dear ePvPers,

Here I come with an account in APB:R domesticated in Patriot EU2. The account consists of 3 character slots of which all 3 are used. It includes a pair of criminals and a single enforcer. Their ranks are as follows:
Criminal 1: R216 (male character)
Criminal 2: R179 (female character)
Enforcer 1: R77 (female character)

The rating of the account is Gold since winter 2011, it hasn't dropped a single time. All characters are quite known across the world and have a good reputation for membership in a variety of well-known clans. I am simply selling it because I stopped playing APB and chose to start playing something else, and I'd rather sell this and buy something else in my new game.

As of today, there are 92 Days of Premium remaining. Criminal 1 and Criminal 2 has several unique items and also some vehicle body kits, which I will list below in a while. The account comes with the unique OCA Nano 'Connoisseur' which is tradable so you can send it across the whole world. The account comes with a variety of account-bound weapons and TWO retail packs. Criminal 2 has around 6,6 million of APB$ which gives a really good head start to the game as everything is affordable. I will post some screenshots below and also a listing of everything that the characters have got.

Listing of what the characters contain.
- Character 1:
* Bishada Rapier SS4 "Birth Deluxe"
* Nulander Nomad Q134
* Charge Mikro Kit 2 - "Quickstyle" + Wheels/Sounds
* Carrying Kit 1: Nulander Pioneer Kit 1 - "Param" and Seiyo Espacio Kit 1 - "Pro-Mode" + Wheels/Sounds for both
* Permanent Valentine version of STAR 556 'Love-Gun' and Colby SNR 850 'Cherub'
* Patriot Vegas V20 "Mercury Kit + Rugido Kit"
* All weapon roles are almost or above Rank 10 within the Roles Tab allowing you to buy 2 slot weapon leases.
* About 20 thousand kills with 31 days action district playtime.
* Paramilitary Gear

- Character 2:
* The unique Joker Patriot Vegas G20 3 Slotted
* Patriot Nightrider V24 with full Patiot Jericho Kit with Wheels/Sounds Pack
* Performance Mega Kit: Kits "S4 Hotdrive" and "Challenger" for Patriot V20 Jericho + Unique Nightrider Kit
* Performance Mega Kit: Kits "Nici" and "Abra" for Bishada Rapier
* Patriot Vegas G20 Kit Set: Kits "Hot Rod", "Rugido" and Wheels for Patriot Vegas G20
* All weapon roles are almost or above Rank 10 withing the Roles Tab allowing you to buy 2 slot weapon leases.
* Clothing gear including: Headphones, elbow pads, knee pads, high-top shoes, hand wraps, Alice hair-band pack and a skateboard backpack.
* Schoolgirl Pack
* A variety of multi-slotted performance vehicles
* About 11 thousand kills with 10 days action district playtime.

- Character 3:
* Nothing worth mentioning, but all of the funds (APB$) available on the account can be used to develop this character a little more, for example buying vehicles, equipment upgrades etc.

- Account-Wide Items:
* OCA Nano 'Connoisseur' - Tradable!
* Colby CSG-20 RT1
* N-HVR 243 Scout RT1
* ACT 44 "Last Stand"
* ACT 44 GM PR1
* OCA-626 "Whisper" PR1
* Colby M-1922 Mk3
* Charge Cisco Z180 "New-Cross" APB:db

I'll place the screenshots below or in the attachments, in either one.

I'm open for all price suggestions, however, personally I'd want about $250 / €190. Contact me via here, PM or Skype at: abbie.theonly

I am aware that I have no posts so far on this forum, but I am willing to use a Middleman.

If you have any questions or queries, feel free to ask. No scamming children please.

Link to screenshots:

Thanks!

Bump.
Old 05/13/2013, 16:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 9
The Black Market: 115/0/0
i want to buy your nano, sir