Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Tera
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MEMESLASH UPDATE

Discussion on MEMESLASH UPDATE within the Tera forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/21/2018, 03:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
It's never gonna get fixed in EU kids, get over it. They added a security check for the server which no longer allows you to hit targets more than once with your skills. Therefore dreamslash still does hit all the mobs within your rendering area but only does 1 hit, aka useless and patched. I'm currently selling a working memeslash for RU and NA which has the best damage youre allowed to do ( can solo any instance in the game with guardian+0 weapon ), godmode and works for 4 classes ( tested one by one ).

So stop asking if it works for EU, I keep my script 100% up to date and it's not just a matter of finding opcodes like @ says, i have all updated opcodes and it still won't work. Whoever is offering you an EU memeslash for money he's just trying to scam you. You're warned! @
Old 02/21/2018, 03:47   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenjiiii View Post
It's never gonna get fixed in EU kids, get over it. They added a security check for the server which no longer allows you to hit targets more than once with your skills. Therefore dreamslash still does hit all the mobs within your rendering area but only does 1 hit, aka useless and patched. I'm currently selling a working memeslash for RU and NA which has the best damage youre allowed to do ( can solo any instance in the game with guardian+0 weapon ), godmode and works for 4 classes ( tested one by one ).

So stop asking if it works for EU, I keep my script 100% up to date and it's not just a matter of finding opcodes like @ says, i have all updated opcodes and it still won't work. Whoever is offering you an EU memeslash for money he's just trying to scam you. You're warned! @
lol i never asked money
it you bro , sell a stole script (original script by bernkastel) not from u, what u doing just ask u ru friend for update for u self then u sell it, i no need muney bru, my profit has been enough for my whole life, not like u, u are the poor , selling free moduls to anyone, lol

UPDATE : has been try to check EU server , i cant fix for eu cause the publisher has been update their system, but i still going to update NA vers
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/21/2018, 16:43   #18

First of all learn english because it's actually embarassing to even read what you're saying and I cba wasting my time trying to break language barriers. I never accused you of selling the script, I just said "WHOEVER" is offering you an EU memeslash for money he's just trying to scam you. I never implied that person would be you!

Furthermore, the script you are distributing is very very very outdated and it's gonna get people banned, not to mention it works like **** and doesn't even support more than 1 class. My script has the highest damage you can achieve in game, a working godmode feature and works for 5 different classes. I also provide free updates with every patch and PRIVATE versions of proxy with skill prediction included in it.

The one who's stealing other people's work is you, not me, you ain't updating **** you're just waiting until someone else releases it somewhere. You don't even have any idea how to find opcodes to begin with lol @
Old 02/21/2018, 18:44   #19

if that help, I can support you with much appreciation for the noble gesture and involvement ^_^ !
I would like to have fun a little on that game.
But can you put and a guite to use this program for noob people.

If will ever exist a EU something !
----> EU player
Old 02/21/2018, 19:10   #20

Cant you read what I just said? It's FOREVER fixed in EU
Old 02/21/2018, 20:59   #21

Teleslash?

i did the following commands :

!pe ( enabled )
!peall
!pes 100 10

im trying it in Stepstone Isle , trying to kill all the bears with memeslash , but it seems like its not working , [NET]Mini said to someone here that you need teleslash for the !peall command to work , also im getting an error in CMD , i think i should ignore it? ( )
Old 02/21/2018, 23:12   #22

Thats because youre trying to memeslash in EU with outdated opcodes lol you people must be blind because I said for the fourth time that even if you find the opcodes it still won't work. It's 100% patched in EU and there's no way around it
Old 02/21/2018, 23:33   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenjiiii View Post
Thats because youre trying to memeslash in EU with outdated opcodes lol you people must be blind because I said for the fourth time that even if you find the opcodes it still won't work. It's 100% patched in EU and there's no way around it
If you are talking to me , im on Tera NA currently
Old 02/22/2018, 00:02   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinezo View Post
If you are talking to me , im on Tera NA currently
I see, well that script you're trying to use is extremely outdated OR it smells like doomzone. I am currently selling a working memeslash for NA which supports 5 classes and has ghostflank + godmode + skill prediction and free updates for future patches
Old 02/22/2018, 00:17   #25

elite*gold: 74
TERA is still alive? i played in NA and almost everytime i play theres only like 5-10 players lol, even dungeon que takes forever to que
Old 02/22/2018, 12:12   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NET]Mini View Post
Feature:
Memeslash
fixed:
low damage
Work for class:
1 - Valkyrie
The Ability is :
Dream Slash TESTED WORK
------------------------------------
2- Sorcerer
The Ability is :
Arcane Pulse NOT WORK
3- Ninja
The Ability is :
Leave son the WindNOT TESTED YET
4- Archer
The Ability is :
SnareNOT TESTED YET
5- Priest
The Ability is :
ZenobiasVortexTESTED WORK
6- Gunner
The Ability is :
Arcane BarrageNOT TESTED YET

how to use
```

// !pe -> Turn projectile exploit on and off.
// !peall -> Make projectile exploit target all entities in your render range.
// !shiftpos <units> -> Shift your vertical position by <units> units.
// Can make you invincible by shifting you into the ground, but you will lose aggro and mobs will reset.
// If you're too far out of the level bounds, you might be unable to use skills.
// The server might actually send you out of the level bounds if you make it update your client position (i.e. jaunt, lag, etc).
// A noclip or warp cheat is recommended to get back in.
//
// !pes <tick> <iterations> -> Projectile exploit will send at most <iterations> packets every <tick> milliseconds.
// Increase <tick> and/or decrease <iterations> if you're getting kicked from EU.
// Default is 20 | 2.
//
// Happy hunting!
```

normally i used !pes 10 1

NOTE: Do with your own risk
do not worry when you enter the server selection there is no "proxy" after the server name, the proxy will remain active
dont ever use on island of dawn
always use alt account
IGNORE ERROR ON CMD

Please leave a post after you try it or i never update it after maintenance

Is this working anymore? it crashes when i use dreamslash (NA Server)
Old 02/22/2018, 12:29   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by baraax3 View Post
Is this working anymore? it crashes when i use dreamslash (NA Server)

yes i can confirm it does
Old 02/22/2018, 20:59   #28

fixed on NA
Old 02/22/2018, 21:03   #29

Yeah NA seems fixed now as well...
Old 02/22/2018, 22:36   #30

It's not working on NA, can you fix it, please?

Tags
eme, memeslash, memeslash free, net mini