Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Temtem Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TemBot \ LUA compatible! Make your own Scripts! \ 340+ Customers! \ Undetectable!

Discussion on TemBot \ LUA compatible! Make your own Scripts! \ 340+ Customers! \ Undetectable! within the Temtem Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 08/10/2020, 08:12   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Please explain the features

Quote:
Originally Posted by NhMarco View Post

Over 340+ customers. Fast support. Fast delivery.

Bot status: Undetected since release 02/2020

Features:

- > LATEST MENU (26.07.2020):

- > LUA EDITOR FOR TEMBOT FRAMEWORK (02.08.2020):

- NEW!!! Lua script compatible. Make your own bot with TemBot!
- >=720p support

Option:

- Luma Hunter
- Kill All
- Catch All
- Catch and Release
- Autobuy Kill All
- Autobuy Catch All
- Autobuy Catch and Release

Attack Settings:
1. Luma Attack 1-4
2. Luma Attack 1-4
Attack Sequence

Luma Settings:
- Only throw cards
- Wait
- Disconnect
- Attack then catch
- wait for low health

Other Settings:
- Notfication via Telegram
- Auto Logout
- Auto Pause
- Pause time
- Keep 50SV
- Set bot speed
- Area detecting movement (No walk out of your farming area)

Extra:
- 100% external
- 100% pixelbased + no mouse_events
- Not HWID bound

Prices for TemBot (lifetime):

- Paypal/Bitcoin 29.99€
- German Amazon/Paysafecard 34.99€

When you are interested contact me over:
Discord: NhMarco#9999

Here is a video from the bot (OUTDATED!):

1. What does 'Autobuy' mean in the following?
- Autobuy Kill All
- Autobuy Catch All
2. What's the purpose of the LUA script addon? ( an example would be helpful)
3. Does the bot contact any online services? ( a backend to verify the serial code ? )
4. What information does the bot collect from the users machine?

Hope you can answer the above questions to the best of your abilities as i'm interested in purchasing. An updated demo video would generally be more helpful for any newcomers as it allows them to see what the bot has to offer and verify its authenticity. Thank you.
Old 08/10/2020, 18:48   #62

elite*gold: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadow32 View Post
1. What does 'Autobuy' mean in the following?
- Autobuy Kill All
- Autobuy Catch All
2. What's the purpose of the LUA script addon? ( an example would be helpful)
3. Does the bot contact any online services? ( a backend to verify the serial code ? )
4. What information does the bot collect from the users machine?

Hope you can answer the above questions to the best of your abilities as i'm interested in purchasing. An updated demo video would generally be more helpful for any newcomers as it allows them to see what the bot has to offer and verify its authenticity. Thank you.
1. AutoBuy means you it auto heal and buys at the magmis hotspot near vulcano.
2. With the Lua script integration you can create your own scripts with the TemBot Framework, as an example you can use tblua:IsInFight() to check if the player is in a fight
3. Yes it needs to be connected at login/bot start to the key/login server, but after bot start there is no more server.
4. It collects only the IP to block spam/multiaccounting. Nothing else, there is no HWID bound that you can use the bot on multiple vms/systems
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2020, 04:10   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The bot didn’t work for me so I asked for a refund knowing it was unlikely but what I ended up getting was a threat that my information would be stolen so here’s proof of that from NhMarco

Also there’s a channel in his discord called ban reports that has an insane amount of people claiming this bot got them banned. Wouldn’t recommend this at all.
Old 08/18/2020, 17:34   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knez View Post
The bot didn’t work for me so I asked for a refund knowing it was unlikely but what I ended up getting was a threat that my information would be stolen so here’s proof of that from NhMarco

Also there’s a channel in his discord called ban reports that has an insane amount of people claiming this bot got them banned. Wouldn’t recommend this at all.
Maybe you should send the full conversation instead of only that message, we tried to help you to set it up correctly, after we wrote how to fix an issue and asked for a video of the problem you just started insulting the support team and me. And everything you answer to our questions is only you want a refund. We are transparent with what information we store/get. Username, password, your key and your ip do block multi accounting and spam on the loader. The only connections to the server are on login/register and download a cheat. Everyone can check that via other programs to monitor the actions of TemBot. We have no problems with refunds, and also there is no insane amount of ban reports, stop spreading false information or where are you screenshots of this reports? TemBot is still undetected since release and all bans that happens are manual. We already made changes to inform the users which actions are safe to use. And we speak here with a ban around every 14 days, which is normal when you bot obvious all day long. And maybe you should stop reposting your post after it got deleted by the staff here.

See ya!
Old 08/19/2020, 00:42   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NhMarco View Post
Maybe you should send the full conversation instead of only that message, we tried to help you to set it up correctly, after we wrote how to fix an issue and asked for a video of the problem you just started insulting the support team and me. And everything you answer to our questions is only you want a refund. We are transparent with what information we store/get. Username, password, your key and your ip do block multi accounting and spam on the loader. The only connections to the server are on login/register and download a cheat. Everyone can check that via other programs to monitor the actions of TemBot. We have no problems with refunds, and also there is no insane amount of ban reports, stop spreading false information or where are you screenshots of this reports? TemBot is still undetected since release and all bans that happens are manual. We already made changes to inform the users which actions are safe to use. And we speak here with a ban around every 14 days, which is normal when you bot obvious all day long. And maybe you should stop reposting your post after it got deleted by the staff here.

See ya!
I have not spread one single false statement about your bot. I could not get it to work. I did everything you guys suggested over a 5 day period. The responses I got were very delayed and we had to constantly go over the same thing. Which in turn made me feel as if you didn’t read the issues I was having. Also there are plenty of people in your discord who claim they have been banned claiming they didn’t bot any ridiculous amount of hours or doing anything suspect. You said and I quote “it’s funny how new users are getting banned but people from day one are have no issue”. These guys didn’t bot 24 hours non stop yet you are still claiming this bot to be undetected? But never mind any of that. I was simply requesting a refund when you threatened to steal my info. Glad you got on here to confirm this was you in the msg. And I will not stop posting my experience so everyone knows what they are getting into. Thanks.
Old 08/19/2020, 10:52   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knez View Post
I have not spread one single false statement about your bot. I could not get it to work. I did everything you guys suggested over a 5 day period. The responses I got were very delayed and we had to constantly go over the same thing. Which in turn made me feel as if you didn’t read the issues I was having. Also there are plenty of people in your discord who claim they have been banned claiming they didn’t bot any ridiculous amount of hours or doing anything suspect. You said and I quote “it’s funny how new users are getting banned but people from day one are have no issue”. These guys didn’t bot 24 hours non stop yet you are still claiming this bot to be undetected? But never mind any of that. I was simply requesting a refund when you threatened to steal my info. Glad you got on here to confirm this was you in the msg. And I will not stop posting my experience so everyone knows what they are getting into. Thanks.

Why should I deny the news was from me? I have to admit that the message was not professional on my part, not even after insulting the supporters. The supporters are not trained to fix the problems you had, I asked for a video and answered it, then suddenly another problem was the cause of a reimbursement where you didn't want to make a video. After the following insults you were banned from the server because you often broke the server rules in the support ticket. Unfortunately, our time zones were completely different and we only wrote a message every 8-12 hours. The ban reports section is accessible to all users, so why should I lie if there had been multiple bans or if it was detected? There is a screenshot of the message but not of the alleged bans? As I said, just wrong information based on the fact that you have not received a refund. Also, users were partially unbanned again after an application because the ban system in TemTem is a joke. You should also read the rules of elitepvpers before you keep posting incorrect information after it has been deleted. Just as a tip. You can Post your experience how you like, everything helpsTemBot to get better and the Support team too, but incorrect information will be reported with evidence to contradict this. See ya!
Old 08/28/2020, 21:17   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How does your authentication system work for people like me using VPN 24/7 ? AutoIT dev myself but dunno if I want to put down the time to make bot for this game
Old 08/29/2020, 16:54   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
How does your authentication system work for people like me using VPN 24/7 ? AutoIT dev myself but dunno if I want to put down the time to make bot for this game
Hey, there is no problem using the bot with a vpn 24/7.
Old 09/06/2020, 16:04   #69

We now offer a 24h warranty/trial after payment. And a 7 days warranty when you encounter problems that leads to a system problem.

Also two new features for more security:

- Teleport detection
- Mod/Alpha Hero detection
Old 09/28/2020, 23:27   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The discussion thread is interesting here. I added you @ on discord.

My discord: Sonnybo097#6847

Interested in a one-time buy!
Old 09/30/2020, 08:08   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey trying to msg to purchase please get back to me, thanks.
Old 10/01/2020, 18:50   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTem097 View Post
The discussion thread is interesting here. I added you @ on discord.

My discord: Sonnybo097#6847

Interested in a one-time buy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocappinbruh View Post
hey trying to msg to purchase please get back to me, thanks.
Message me please on Discord: NhMarco#9999
Old 11/15/2020, 22:15   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does it still work safely? and work all features?
Old 11/16/2020, 13:59   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I tried finding you on Discord, including using discord hub, but can't find you. I am interested in buying this bot. My only question is, since this say it's pixel based, is it based off of Pixelbot?
Old 11/21/2020, 15:17   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xazrael2 View Post
Does it still work safely? and work all features?
Yes all features and working and no detection since release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorezo View Post
I tried finding you on Discord, including using discord hub, but can't find you. I am interested in buying this bot. My only question is, since this say it's pixel based, is it based off of Pixelbot?
its a pixelbot with a lua framework where you can use existing features to make your own bot.

Also we lowered the price to 19.99€!

Tags
catch and release bot, tembot, temtem bot, temtem cheat, temtem hack