Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Offset

Discussion on Looking for Offset within the Star Wars: The Old Republic forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Offset

Anyone get the pointer to the character value ?

In spite of using cheat engine, I can't find it. I need the pointer to make an Applet for G13 - G15 - G19 LCD screen.

Thank a lot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
OFFSET FOR PW INT PLS HELP
12/12/2008 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
Hi all, anyone else having same problem.... i am using MHS-Bot and the offsets listed below, it isnt working is there anything else i need to do???? I am using Vista any help would be appreciated.. Application_Title=Element Client Base_Address=9672940 Target_OffSet=2604 HP_OffSet=1108 MaxHP_OffSet=1156
need offset
10/10/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
how can i find offset of the mobs and i need offset for deux marble:handsdown::handsdown:
Re : how to find Hp offset mp offset etc
10/09/2008 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 0 Replies
how to find : HP_OffSet= MaxHP_OffSet= MP_OffSet= MaxMP_OffSet= with CE? coz i only know how to find base, we have tutorial, but not the offset part can anybody explain?
need offset for some
10/08/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
need offset for: Torturous Laiden Jolten Fallen Bishop Beyond Lupain thks:handsdown::handsdown: