Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a stable bot

Discussion on Looking for a stable bot within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a stable bot

Hi all, i have been looking all over the internet now, and all the bots i found, is either outdated, stopped working on, or you have to pay for them.
Well i found ares and maestro cracks, but it doesnt work for me.
Well im asking if anyone know any good pvp bots out there.
Old 02/24/2013, 20:34   #2

elite*gold: 55
I don't know any PVP bots, but there is Buddywing, which works "acceptable"
Old 02/25/2013, 15:54   #3

Well, if you read my post, "or you have to pay for them."
I think that pretty much significates that i dont want to pay.
Old 02/25/2013, 17:47   #4

elite*gold: 55
I'm sorry that I "overead" this.
The other possible ones to use are Breads Spacebot or Luckys Spacebot. But they are just as subscripter useful
Old 02/26/2013, 20:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_John View Post
I'm sorry that I "overead" this.
The other possible ones to use are Breads Spacebot or Luckys Spacebot. But they are just as subscripter useful
Hey, thanks for the reply, i actually have Luckys Spacebot, and it works, but the sad part is that i lose all missions, i dont know why, i tryed every single i have, and i lose every time, i have tryed update my spaceship, but i dont really know where :/
Closed Thread

Tags
bot