Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Suggestions & Feedback > Suggestions & Feedback Archive
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ID Verification for outsider - Proposal

Discussion on ID Verification for outsider - Proposal within the Suggestions & Feedback Archive forum part of the Suggestions & Feedback category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ID Verification for outsider - Proposal

Request open "ID Verification" for user that outside of Germany.

Solution to solve the problem (proposal)

Selfie Image with Document Issued by Country Government with a white paper writing current date and elitepvpers self generated code(view below for more info about self generated code).

Every user have a unique self generated code by elitepvper system (view below image for more info )
Old 11/15/2018, 17:20   #2

Alternatively, epvp can outsource the process to something like Onfido, instead of doing the document checking in house.
Old 11/15/2018, 18:10   #3

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheoan View Post
Alternatively, epvp can outsource the process to something like Onfido, instead of doing the document checking in house.
The process is already outsourced, it's currently run by sofortIDENT
Old 11/15/2018, 18:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy View Post
The process is already outsourced, it's currently run by sofortIDENT
I assume that SOFORT is only available for users with a bank account in Germany. My suggestion was for these users outside of Germany.
Old 11/17/2018, 10:04   #5

still hoping to see it implemented to epvp
Old 11/19/2018, 14:58   #6

The Black Market: 150/0/0
Onfido sieht ja recht professionell aus
Old 11/30/2018, 17:13   #7
Administrator

elite*gold: 53948
The Black Market: 254/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,056
We'll implement a similar system as suggested.

Thanks.
Closed Thread