Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

euw lol acc 95 heroes 60+ skins for cs go inventory

Discussion on euw lol acc 95 heroes 60+ skins for cs go inventory within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
euw lol acc 95 heroes 60+ skins for cs go inventory

Hello all! i want some inventory from cs go. i can offer u my acc in lol. its euw 85 heroes 60+ skins (3-6 is legendary) 4 rune pages. it was bronze 1 in season 3 and now its silver 5. got many icons.
I strongly recommend this acc for maining adc (rune pages and heroes). However i have almost all adc and adc skins. IF there are any questions or suggestions my skype is Shiwas6
Old 04/06/2014, 14:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Arrow Counter-Strike -> Steam Trading

#moved

Tags
csgo, leage of legends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS]LvL 30 EU West 83 heroes, 62 Skins
01/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi All, Im looking to sell my level 30 EUW LoL account as I don't play it much anymore. This account has never been banned and there have been no ranked matched played on it. Below I have listed the heroes that are on this account and the skins which are purchased for them as well as the runes that are already purchased. I'm looking to get around $100 AUD is possible but nevertheless pm me or post your offers as the price is negotiable. Only accepting paypal payments. If you have any further...
WTS liv 30 Acc 49 heroes 12 skins
11/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As tilte: WTS EUW Lol account liv 30 with 49 heroes and 12 skins. silver reward and honorable opponent reward more 690++ matchs. pm for more infos
[WTS] EUWest LoL Acc, lvl 30, 76 Heroes, 100 Skins
07/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
604 normal wins (no ranked stuff on here) So...what else do I have? 528 RP 9292 IP 76 Heroes 100 Skins, with many holiday and now unavailable skins! 27 Marks 37 Seals
League Account For SAle. MASS INVENTORY. OVer 90 skins!!!!!!
03/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
I have every Champ unlocked except Nautilus and Viktor. I have 10 Rune Pages with tons of runes unlocked. at least x4 different kind per Rune Almost a skin for every champ but a few. I have listed all the champ skins i have. Currently have 873 rp left over on the account as well as 4.3k ip. The elo i am is 1450s I am asking that it start at 100$ bidding if possible. payable to a Paypal account. ISO offers possibly http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/runesx.p ng/ Ahri - MidNight...
Lv. 30 Acc 53 heroes 30 skins
05/01/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
heroes: Akali Alistar Amumu Annie Ashe Brand Corki Dr.Mundo Evelynn