Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]ISROR 2015 Server Files (RIGID Online)

Discussion on [Release]ISROR 2015 Server Files (RIGID Online) within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/27/2022, 06:15   #31

elite*gold: 0
It is only uploading the files in order to prevent the second person from uploading the original files, but do not worry the second person is impossible to upload these files because he will sell them soon. The files uploaded by MegaMax are not needed because they work on sql2022 and I think that SQL2022 works only on Linux. My heart is with you mega
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/27/2022, 06:53   #32

PLEASE SHARE ALL THE DATA
Old 09/27/2022, 09:15   #33

upload log database plz
Old 09/27/2022, 09:50   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdomohamed520 View Post
It is only uploading the files in order to prevent the second person from uploading the original files, but do not worry the second person is impossible to upload these files because he will sell them soon. The files uploaded by MegaMax are not needed because they work on sql2022 and I think that SQL2022 works only on Linux. My heart is with you mega
I got it running on Windows 11 using a VM. There is no need for Linux lul
Old 09/27/2022, 10:44   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by bares1993 View Post
I got it running on Windows 11 using a VM. There is no need for Linux lul
Thats true but not have cert acc db. This files not enough for runnig Server.
Old 09/27/2022, 11:04   #36

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom7x View Post
Thats true but not have cert acc db. This files not enough for runnig Server.
account db was shared and i assume that cert will be also out in few days but anyway, good luck with the files.
Old 09/27/2022, 13:11   #37

Humankind greed never ended, still going on. People asking for more stuff and more and more, no one concerned about why these files shared and no comment on it. All they want db, full files, how sql works Greedy on free stuff
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2022, 13:13   #38

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
I'm only releasing what he has; I'm not giving the opportunity to be blackmailed. I uploaded the entire set of server files, including every exe needed to run the files, as well as the smc, shard, and account databases. Because that's what he's been posting in other forums at random. If you can't get it to run yourself, you don't deserve it to begin with. Previously, you were a group of people with one goal in mind: get jsro old files to run, followed by vsro. This community appears to require everything prepared to make a cash grab and flee. Put in some effort or leave the thread. You have the complete archives now. I also wish from the bottom of my heart, that those legendary names of the scene capable of helping you do not assist any of you. Since you are a cash grab people. Either get the files working together, or stay a leecher forever.
Thanks
16 Users
Old 09/27/2022, 13:15   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdomohamed520 View Post
SQL2022 work only on Linux heh that's a clown joke
Old 09/27/2022, 13:50   #40

You appreciate ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX View Post
Greetings,

I owned rigid online in 2017-2018. We were a close-knit group of people who I believed deserved access to these files, but it appears that someone does not understand how to keep people in their life.

The person leaking these files was posing as one of my friends. While I was busy, he tried to assist me with Sailor Cap 140 discord bot api. He appears to have left himself a sql access on the server via the discord bot api to edit the items as much as he pleases. I trusted him because he was one of rigid developers. After discovering his actions, I completely removed him from anywhere and he appears to be very upset about being caught so he began leaking a copy of rigid server files. So here you are.

Download Link:

Scan Link:

Enjoy,
MeGaMaX.
Wow so after all the years you finally exposed yourself
Quite funny how hard you have been hiding the fact that you were [GM] Eve in RIGID.

So yeah *** knows how much 2Nipples helped you too and I can imagine that you didn't appreciate his work either.

You have actually always been like this - never appreciating help.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/27/2022, 13:51   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX View Post
I'm only releasing what he has; I'm not giving the opportunity to be blackmailed. I uploaded the entire set of server files, including every exe needed to run the files, as well as the smc, shard, and account databases. Because that's what he's been posting in other forums at random. If you can't get it to run yourself, you don't deserve it to begin with. Previously, you were a group of people with one goal in mind: get jsro old files to run, followed by vsro. This community appears to require everything prepared to make a cash grab and flee. Put in some effort or leave the thread. You have the complete archives now. I also wish from the bottom of my heart, that those legendary names of the scene capable of helping you do not assist any of you. Since you are a cash grab people. Either get the files working together, or stay a leecher forever.
Curses - talking as if you did that all work yourself. You got all the original files and you demand others to create the stuff on our own, what a shameless move, sounds more like you're just having fun tickling everyone around this forum.

Ok - even if we'd skip this part I just said - you lied one more time by saying you have released everything that's required to run the files - where's the CERT, it is a heavily vital part for this so you didn't release everything "that's required".

end2end like you didn't cashgrab from your players over a 10 year period now.

#vote4ban
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/27/2022, 13:53   #42

Quote:
Quite funny how hard you have been hiding the fact that you were [GM] Eve in RIGID.

So yeah *** knows how much 2Nipples helped you too and I can imagine that you didn't appreciate his work either.

First you shut ur mouth, i still remember your trash barobot and leaking tickets of players to gain advantage. No one cares about u or ur doings
Old 09/27/2022, 14:01   #43

Quote:

Never appreciating other peoples work but cries when his own work isn't getting recognized on his server.
That's so typical for megamax.
Also, 2nipples was a very nice dude. I don't want to imagine how much he helped.
Old 09/27/2022, 14:04   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowbiaw View Post
First you shut ur mouth, i still remember your trash barobot and leaking tickets of players to gain advantage. No one cares about u or ur doings
Leaking tickets
Do you even know what a ticket is? I can imagine that you are one of the peeps who have issues to open a ticket
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/27/2022, 14:06   #45

Quote:

Look who's talking hahahaha that's so funny
Closed Thread