Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dollar Guard "Exploit Protection , Advanced Packet Filter " Free Version

Discussion on Dollar Guard "Exploit Protection , Advanced Packet Filter " Free Version within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 03/18/2016, 12:40   #31

elite*gold: 0
Relax, I can't share the source code. o.^

Old 03/19/2016, 16:11   #32

elite*gold: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmagico321 View Post
another open source with few changes and GratZ you made your own filter :S

My point is why you guys keep changing at things already shared as " open source "
if you can't make your own project then i think leaking others work is not the big deal
anyway best of luck with your "dollar "
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazemooking View Post
you better run before i release your CODE
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazemooking View Post
SROPROT?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzyyyyy View Post
Dude... Everyone who has seen the src of sroprot will instantly see that its his project, lol. You want to tell me you have named a class as "PacketDispatcher.cs" with your english skills?
Atleast grab your balls and say the truth.
Any yea according to your changelog:

You fixed chernos code... but its your code? ok ok

p.s. Confuser 1.9 isnt the best choice.
"Your" source could be released if you have a big mouth
Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
It is fine releasing stuff for the community, be it from a different (open or leaked) source, but adding more or less new or already known stuff AND compiling it as an instance to run it as a service with a free AND paid version is just rude, as well claiming that you've just maid that all... while the source is known...

You are using a free source, turning it into a payable version? And acting like you are bawz, that is just lame.

Don't wish him any lucky.
Oke now after Goofie has just released omni server source do you guys still thinking that i was use sroprot shit ? or using an open free source ??
you have to kill your self then
and btw i'm not using the full omni server source i just using redirects
chernobyl who gives me them
so i have a license from the source owner

Old 03/19/2016, 17:04   #33

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiuns* View Post
Oke now after Goofie has just released omni server source do you guys still thinking that i was use sroprot **** ? or using an open free source ??
you have to kill your self then
and btw i'm not using the full omni server source i just using redirects
chernobyl who gives me them
so i have a license from the source owner

excuses, excuses.

You did some small changes here n there and become proud of it.
Typical arab.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/19/2016, 17:34   #34

elite*gold: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblade* View Post
excuses, excuses.

You did some small changes here n there and become proud of it.
Typical arab.
and this is the end of this Thread.
Old 03/19/2016, 20:55   #35

i see there is some annoying from indains

go to your mum please
Old 03/19/2016, 21:01   #36

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
So what happened to Troy? You've been working on it for about 2-3 years now and Phoenix was gonna pay the host with fake PayPal cash, I guess you guys will revolutionize the sro scene if it takes that much.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2016, 00:33   #37

Nice
Old 03/20/2016, 02:10   #38

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickedNite View Post
So what happened to Troy? You've been working on it for about 2-3 years now and Phoenix was gonna pay the host with fake PayPal cash, I guess you guys will revolutionize the sro scene if it takes that much.
Hey Wicked, what's up buddy? long time I didn't have a chat with you tho. Hope you're perfectly fine and healthy!

After a long time not being here in this community [not being sarcastic], I'd like to clarify some things since you seem to be misunderstanding some of them:-

I have thrown the so-called 'Troy Online' behind my back as soon as Dollar has finished his last point in 'Troy Online' development. for one reason, and one reason only: It's that actually opening a so-called 'private server' is a pure waste of time. Either building something that is equivalent to what's would've been since years, or basically take a step back and move on.

It's from my perspective tho. don't take things too harsh on you

The whole 'fake PayPal cash' thing: I have no idea where did this thing pop up out of nowhere. Either trolling or someone as always tries to speak for me. Or maybe I was trolling in some chat between you and me, or perhaps trolling in some random nonsense useless Skype group. I do not need to get a fake PayPal cash to build something, and I don't need to write this to prove a point over a forum. But if you are still convinced that I'm so desperate to do such thing, feel free to believe it.

Keep in mind that as far as I remember, Troy since its moment of built, was and still better than 16's servers. And it was completely developed from a to z between the 14's.

Again, I'm not here to argue nor prove a point what so ever. I just came across this thread and I saw your post with my nickname on it. Nothing hard on anybody, just clarifying.

Just do me a favor buddy, next time you mention someone's name, double-check what you are writing to prevent such misinformation to happen.

Cheerz, Ahmed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2016, 02:28   #39

Add download server spoof and i will buy premium
Old 03/20/2016, 04:15   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybtek View Post
Add download server spoof and i will buy premium
deal fine
contact me
or epvp msg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylove09 View Post
Crash after start client => login screen
contact me and i will fix your problem
Old 03/20/2016, 04:22   #41

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by 鳳凰城 View Post
Hey Wicked, what's up buddy? long time I didn't have a chat with you tho. Hope you're perfectly fine and healthy!

After a long time not being here in this community [not being sarcastic], I'd like to clarify some things since you seem to be misunderstanding some of them:-

I have thrown the so-called 'Troy Online' behind my back as soon as Dollar has finished his last point in 'Troy Online' development. for one reason, and one reason only: It's that actually opening a so-called 'private server' is a pure waste of time. Either building something that is equivalent to what's would've been since years, or basically take a step back and move on.

It's from my perspective tho. don't take things too harsh on you

The whole 'fake PayPal cash' thing: I have no idea where did this thing pop up out of nowhere. Either trolling or someone as always tries to speak for me. Or maybe I was trolling in some chat between you and me, or perhaps trolling in some random nonsense useless Skype group. I do not need to get a fake PayPal cash to build something, and I don't need to write this to prove a point over a forum. But if you are still convinced that I'm so desperate to do such thing, feel free to believe it.

Keep in mind that as far as I remember, Troy since its moment of built, was and still better than 16's servers. And it was completely developed from a to z between the 14's.

Again, I'm not here to argue nor prove a point what so ever. I just came across this thread and I saw your post with my nickname on it. Nothing hard on anybody, just clarifying.

Just do me a favor buddy, next time you mention someone's name, double-check what you are writing to prevent such misinformation to happen.

Cheerz, Ahmed.
My memory is perfectly fine, one of those memories that unfortunately doesn't forget almost anything.Poking for some reactions is part of the fun, if you see it as an attack its your own choice.
Old 03/20/2016, 05:41   #42

-fixed some errors on free version
-added download listener in free/paid version

download link :
virus total :

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2016, 14:31   #43

lol if it works good,,,,, awesome thanks trying it
Old 03/26/2016, 00:39   #44