[GUIDE] Setup a server without errors [1x GameServer]
Discussion on [GUIDE] Setup a server without errors [1x GameServer] within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.
Common {
debug_option_debugger_present {
DEBUG_OPTION_ASSERT_SHOW_MESSAGEBOX_OKCANCEL,
DEBUG_OPTION_ASSERT_ADVANCE_BREAK,
DEBUG_OPTION_ASSERT_CANCEL_EXIT
}
debug_option_stand_alone {
DEBUG_OPTION_ASSERT_DONOT_SHOW_MESSAGEBOX ,
DEBUG_OPTION_ASSERT_WRITE_MINIDUMP
}
netengine_debug_option_debugger_present {
DEBUG_OPTION_ASSERT_DONOT_SHOW_MESSAGEBOX ,
DEBUG_OPTION_ASSERT_WRITE_MINIDUMP
}
netengine_debug_option_stand_alone {
DEBUG_OPTION_ASSERT_DONOT_SHOW_MESSAGEBOX ,
DEBUG_OPTION_ASSERT_WRITE_MINIDUMP
}
}
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
GlobalManager {
// Certification "cert.joymax.com", 32000
Certification "ip", 32000
LoginFailureTolerance 3 // 최대 로그인 패스워드 오류 허용치
IBUVFailureTolerance 3 // 최대 이미지 인증 오류 허용치
LoginFailureBlockTimeMin 10 // 블럭 시간(분) - 로그인 패스워드 오류
IBUVFailureBlockTimeMin 10 // 블럭 시간(분) - 이미지 인증 오류
AutomatedPunisher "AutomatedPunisher" // 블럭 주체 이름 (기존 블럭은 gm 명)
LoginPunishmentGuide "Blocked for 10 minutes due to incorrect password entered 3 times" // 패스워드 오류에 대한 블럭 가이드
LoginPunishmentDescription "Blocked for 10 minutes due to incorrect password entered 3 times" // 패스워드 오류에 대한 블럭 설명
IBUVPunishmentGuide "Blocked for 10 minutes due to incorrect code entered 3 times" // 이미지 인증 오류에 대한 블럭 가이드
IBUVPunishmentDescription "Blocked for 10 minutes due to incorrect code entered 3 times" // 이미지 인증 오류에 대한 블럭 설명
}
GatewayServer {
LastFullVersion_SR_Client 130
Certification "ip", 15880
IBUVQueueReserveCount 20000 // IBUV를 위해 미리 생성해 놓을 이미지 갯수
IBUVQueuePrepareRatio 0.05 // 아이들 타임에 이미지 생성할 비율
IBUVFailureIPTolerance 0 // 한 IP당 IBUV 실패를 허용할 최대 오류 허용치, 0이면 블럭 안하겠다는 거지.
// 추가된 넘이다!!!!!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
IBUVStringSize 6 // 한글 캐릭터셋 사용 시 3, 알파벳 캐릭터 셋만 사용하는 경우 6 으로 세팅한다.
IBUVCharacterSet "ABCDEFGHLMNQRTabdehimn2345678"
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
}
DownloadServer {
Certification "ip", 15880
}
FarmManager {
Certification "ip", 15880
}
AgentServer {
Certification "ip", 15882
}
MachineManager {
Certification "ip", 15880
}
SR_GameServer {
Certification "ip", 15882
ExpRatio 100
ExpRatioParty 100
DropItemRatio 0,1
DropGoldAmountCoef 0,1
//WINTER_EVENT_2009 EVENT_ON // 2009년 겨울 이벤트
//EUBUSINESS_EVENT EVENT_ON
//GOLDEN_PIG_FEBRUARY_EVENT EVENT_ON
//THANKS_GIVING_EVENT EVENT_ON
//LIBERATION_EVENT EVENT_ON
LOCALE LOCALE_VIETNAM // for Helper mark
//#ifdef OPEN_MARKET_SYSTEM
SET_FEE_RATE "0,5,5,5"
SELL_FEE_RATE "0,10,10,10"
//#endif OPEN_MARKET_SYSTEM
}
SR_ShardManager {
Certification "ip", 15882
BILLING_SERVER_URL "http://ip:8080/test.asp"
CREST_FTP_URL "ftp://id:pw@ip/SRO_CREST"
ChristmasEvent2007 1
SERVER_EVENT_SYSTEM ON
LOCALE LOCALE_VIETNAM
FlagEvent 0
FlagEvent 1
HourForMeterRateLevelFirst 22
HourForMeterRateLevelSecond 23
BattleArenaRandom 1
BattleArenaParty 1
BattleArenaGuild 1
BattleArenaJob 1
ArenaMatchOccupy 1
ArenaMatchFlag 1
ArenaMatchPoint 1
}
PHP Code:
2011-10-13 20:44:25 [SR_ShardManager] Not found RefServerEvent[30001]. Check service and date value. progress next data
2011-10-13 20:44:25 [SR_ShardManager] Not found RefServerEvent[30002]. Check service and date value. progress next data
2011-10-13 20:44:25 [SR_ShardManager] Not found RefServerEvent[30003]. Check service and date value. progress next data
2011-10-13 20:44:25 [SR_ShardManager] Not found RefServerEvent[30004]. Check service and date value. progress next data
2011-10-13 20:44:25 [SR_ShardManager] SR_ShardManager is initialized successfully
2011-10-13 20:44:25 [SR_ShardManager] BillingServer is Dead!!
Guys help please i got billing sw >> itryed port 80 and 8080 :S but dont work Htp online but sr_shard billing i using 2003 server
Have you installed IIS ?
and the config should look like this for the billing:
BILLING_SERVER_URL "http://ip:8080/"
Cant connect to my desktop server with the loader or with silkroad.exe always this error
Using my WAN IP on the loader and on media, neither works. the server is hosting from my ipv4 ip, shouldnt I connect via my WAN IP? (Started service)
server is under dmz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkon
u cant connect to the server that is being hosted on the same pc - _ -
The host is the desktop, connecting via laptop.
Which IP do I have to put in media? And which on server? Having my wan IP makes the cert server not work, so obviously not that. And connecting via ipv4 or wan does not work (I get the sro error) I'm using a vsro client, I think ******. Not sure tho.
I have no errors in Gameservers but when I try to connect from another machine with edxloader and login server redirectet to 192.168.178.*** (server) port 15779. I get this:
And
" Servers are offline. Please visit our homepage to check when they are back.
Everything starts fine and the server is running correctly, but when i start my game with loader(i have the No-XTrap client), i get this error below. I only check the 'Redirect Gateway Server' box, type in my correct ip, port 15779, but i get this error. What is this error about and how can i fix this? BTW, everyone else can connect to my server, but i cannot. Can anyone help?
Everything starts fine and the server is running correctly, but when i start my game with loader(i have the No-XTrap client), i get this error below. I only check the 'Redirect Gateway Server' box, type in my correct ip, port 15779, but i get this error. What is this error about and how can i fix this? BTW, everyone else can connect to my server, but i cannot. Can anyone help?
u cant run game server and game client on same system.
I have no errors in Gameservers but when I try to connect from another machine with edxloader and login server redirectet to 192.168.178.*** (server) port 15779. I get this:
And
" Servers are offline. Please visit our homepage to check when they are back.
Everything starts fine and the server is running correctly, but when i start my game with loader(i have the No-XTrap client), i get this error below. I only check the 'Redirect Gateway Server' box, type in my correct ip, port 15779, but i get this error. What is this error about and how can i fix this? BTW, everyone else can connect to my server, but i cannot. Can anyone help?
[QUOTE=omegalugia;13355935] TRYING TO CONNECT WITH MY LAPTOP TO THE DESKTOP
Using my WAN IP on the loader and on media, neither works. the server is hosting from my ipv4 ip, shouldnt I connect via my WAN IP? (Started service)
Once again, The host is my DESKTOP and im connecting with a LAPTOP
The server is also under DMZ (All ports open for now)
Which IP do I have to put in media? And which on server? Having my wan IP makes the cert server not work, so obviously not that. And connecting via ipv4 or wan does not work (I get the sro error)
[Guide]L2 Official Server Setup Guide for Noobs-English 03/12/2009 - Lin2 Private Server - 107 Replies Here is the best guide for an L2 Official Server Setup, i post the links for the files later, u can search all files in google the mostly u will find.
------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
Requirement and Precautions:
------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
Running a server require at lease a P4 1.8Ghz with at lease 512MB of ram. The server will load, but very slowly. Don't...