abdelfattah
I changed rates gameserver with Olly but now when I run server and everything is working then after 1 min gameserver got runtime error. When I run orginal gameserver everything is ok and I can play. Any ideas?
u must make a mistake ,, any small error in sr game server will make it stopped working
to use hamachi write hamachi ip in ur ini folder and in server.cfg and in database and in client with port 15779 if u use my patch and all will works fine
ur local ip u will find it in your statue (details) of your networks connection
now Machine manager closed at same time
Rofl f**k my luck
u don't read our guides well
on each exe in vsro files (like global manager and machine manager and ..) right click Then properties Then
Choose Compatibility In Compatibility mode
Check Run this program in Compatibility mode For :
and choose Windows 2000
on each exe in vsro files (like global manager and machine manager and ..) right click Then properties Then
Choose Compatibility In Compatibility mode
Check Run this program in Compatibility mode For :
and choose Windows 2000
Look my post again.I already change windows 2000.My problem wrong ip
in which file i can change the name ?
cuz i cant change the name in smc.
i get this error = Updating CharName: Saniix -> [GM] SaniiX
query error: Unknown
(w/o "[ ]" is the same error)
U can change name in SQL.
SRO_VT_SHARD -> dbo._Char
If u dont cleaned dbo._Char then ur char name will be at the end of the table (apx. 6500 pos)
It is the full error. When I start the game server it loads like it should. Then every 10 seconds the "Association Reputation Check is Faild" and then if I start the service with SMC_Independent it says:
SQL Error State:42000, Native Error Code: 1FB2, ODBC Error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Fehler beim Konvertieren des varchar-Datentyps in datetime.
It is the full error. When I start the game server it loads like it should. Then every 10 seconds the "Association Reputation Check is Faild" and then if I start the service with SMC_Independent it says:
your folder premision don't sllow it to write a notebad with errors
and when u start service from smc "Association Reputation Check is Faild" stoped and server start?