USE [Silkroad]
GO
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
drop table _PrivilegedIP
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[_PrivilegedIP](
[IP1] [tinyint] NOT NULL,
[IP2] [tinyint] NOT NULL,
[IP3] [tinyint] NOT NULL,
[IP4] [tinyint] NOT NULL,
[IP5] [tinyint] NOT NULL,
[IP6] [tinyint] NOT NULL,
[IP7] [tinyint] NOT NULL,
[IP8] [tinyint] NOT NULL
) ON [PRIMARY]
GO
Well server works nicely.... I need now a little help from someone who is specialyse in PK2 editing (who is good at that PM me in private msg)... and I'll need some info from a pro user who managed to start the server (for e.g. if I want a friend of mine to play, can't i simply edit my PK to connect to my IP bla bla bla... I know it works with hamachi, but I wanna know if it works with a mre eficient way ^^)
Well server works nicely.... I need now a little help from someone who is specialyse in PK2 editing (who is good at that PM me in private msg)... and I'll need some info from a pro user who managed to start the server (for e.g. if I want a friend of mine to play, can't i simply edit my PK to connect to my IP bla bla bla... I know it works with hamachi, but I wanna know if it works with a mre eficient way ^^)
u can explain how to configure the ODBC and DBconnect.ASP? Thanks