Call me noob if you want , I know there is a lot of tread about it but , i'm still having error again and again . I already read Synx/abdelfattah/Miki Maus advice but ,nothing worked.
Synx said its : Cannot stablish keepalive session (IP): Wrong linked nodes/nodes not running at all (cert wise)
But tell me how to fix it , or show me how to fix it .
in smc, goto server control, there right click on the first start all same for the next, then right click first and start service also same for the next. then your server come "Easy".
Hey when i want login game i get requesting user information error!
My Privilegedip:
IP1[5] IP2[3] IP3[164] IP4[148] IP5[5] IP6[3] IP7[164] IP8[148]
What is wrong?I dont understand!!!!
And when game say requesting userinformation Agent gave Alarm on SMC
Computer A:build Vsro server A:cannot run the game
Computer B:can run the game but when enter the id pw holding in the login screen
*(requesting user conformarion)
what should i do...
I have 1more request ..... How can i create a GM ? I've selected from SMC, Security,User Security, I made an acc: Primary security Group and content securitygroup, i've made both Server developer, acsually i tryed all of them, but when i tryed to loggin nomwthing happend, ONLY content user worked .... I know that probably it has smth to do with IPpriviledgs but ****.... I've inserted the code provided in this forum, etc, but still didn't worked..... I iven modify in the db from IP1 to 5.***.xx.*** etc.... so where do i do wrong?or what do i miss ?