You again? I'd love to kill you.. I'll stick my ******* **** so far up your *** you'll bleed and then I'll pull it out and stick right under it and you'll have a ******.
You again? I'd love to kill you.. I'll stick my ******* **** so far up your *** you'll bleed and then I'll pull it out and stick right under it and you'll have a ******.
lose the attitude, you're flaming some of the only people on this forum who actually know how to get it running? why the **** would we even consider helping you??
shardmanager starts spamming these messages:
[SR_ShardManager] Schedule Manager : g_pServerBodyOfMyself is NULL !!
then:
[SR_ShardManager] BillingServer is Dead!!
and then:
[SR_ShardManager] Query Error!!! Query Result : -1, Query : {?=CALL _ExistsServiceOffRentItem}
[SR_ShardManager] SQL Error State:42000, Native Error Code: AFC, ODBC Error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure '_ExistsServiceOffRentItem'.
[SR_ShardManager] {?=CALL _ExistsServiceOffRentItem}
The procedure _ExistsServiceOffRentItem doesn't exist in SRO_VT_SHARD_INIT, i think that's why it closes right after, any ideias?
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteorfal1
hi guys i saw now sw files released and noobs have to know one point
if you dont have a good coder you cant do nothing with this file thats why i dont creating how to setup thread this is not knight online
i have a idea to admins, pls make updated sro servers and noob sro servers forum
i am saying this cuz who have team they can fix bugs and update their servers and there is very big noob community they are going to buy vps and thinking o yea i bought a vps, money is coming i can hear that pls take care for sro forums cuz private sro will be knight online when someone opened a how to thread
Online Games forum. When the thruth was spoke, no ones gives a sh**.
You again? I'd love to kill you.. I'll stick my ******* **** so far up your *** you'll bleed and then I'll pull it out and stick right under it and you'll have a ******.
Did I insult you?no,I didn't..
and by the way at least,I could get the files for myself & I could set them up alone,unlike you,rofl.
lose the attitude, you're flaming some of the only people on this forum who actually know how to get it running? why the **** would we even consider helping you??
***** YOU two are the most hated people around here not to mention IF YOU were ACTUALLY going to help you would of done it the first time when someone asked for it. So YOU need to shut the **** up. Ohhh and second of all, who died and made you boss?
[Release]Some vSro Server Files 09/12/2011 - SRO Private Server - 77 Replies Releasing that files
http://i.imgur.com/n8C2U.png
But don't forget you still need some files.
Link : Get VSro_Server_Files.rar on Wupload.com
Alternative : http://hotfile.com/dl/129573492/a102efc/VSro_Serve r_Files.rar.html
[Release]Vsro Server Files. 09/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies So i have decided to release the server files for making your own servers...
f**k you greedy motherf**kers for not releasing them...
http://doiop.com/fsaxf21sx
[RELEASE]Vsro Server Files 09/09/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies This is Link to Vsro Server Files:
vietnamtest_0104_2010-11-29-01.zip torrent download free
Don't Forgot To Thanks :D:D