Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC DB-Bot kleines Update von mir selbst

Discussion on ZSZC DB-Bot kleines Update von mir selbst within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC DB-Bot kleines Update von mir selbst

Soo hey,

habe mir mal gedacht alles was man für den DB-Bot braucht in einem Setup zu tun PLUS eine kleine hilfe von mir selbst erstellt (ist nichts Großes aber trotzdem hilfreich)
Alles ist drinne was man für den Bot braucht

Habe früher immer meinen ZSZC Ordner geöffnet... und jedes Programm einzeln geöffnet... das wurde auf die dauert echt nervig, darum habe ich mir die Freiheit genommen, für die faulen unter uns was zu erstellen wo man alles direkt in einem Fenster hat

Da dieses Installations Programm Freeware ist konnte ich keine Verknüpfung auf den Desktop machen! STEHT ABER IN DER LIES MICH DATEI!

hoffe euch gefällt mein kleines Programm über ein Feedback freue ich mich.
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

soo hey,

i thought i create a simply programm for lazy people (not great but still helpful)

All what you need for the bot + my update is in the Setup

I always used my ZSZC folder to open the bot ... and open each program separately ... which was to take the really annoying, so I have taken the liberty to create for the lazy among us find what you did everything right in a window

Since this installation program is freeware, I could make a shortcut on your desktop! and link it with the programm "Startprogramm"

hope you like my program and sry for my bad english =D

Greatz
Old 12/08/2010, 20:14   #2

elite*gold: 1
not have virus?
Old 12/08/2010, 21:08   #3

no
Old 12/08/2010, 21:25   #4

but how stat bot on zszc retro?
Old 12/09/2010, 16:23   #5

i think u need the ip from retro but i have only the ip from Water & Fire...
Old 12/09/2010, 17:52   #6

seems to be clean lets see if works btw need to login from first time to get it work?
Old 12/09/2010, 18:26   #7

also....

1.first you start the setup
2.select your ZSZC folder
3. and click on install
4. then click on your Desktop and creat a new link with "Starprogramm" also right click on your Desktop and then link select "Startprogramm" and finished!
5. click on your SRO-DB Bot crack
6. Patch your Media.pk2 with ZSZC MediaPatcher.
7. Run "Starprogramm" and click on loader, Proxy and bot you can see 2 Ip´s 1 for fire server the other one for water server
8. sry 4 my bad english

UPDATE
Old 12/11/2010, 15:25   #8

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
#closed.
Closed Thread