Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Version of Silkroad System ENgine (SSE) CB screens

Discussion on New Version of Silkroad System ENgine (SSE) CB screens within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/15/2010, 02:20   #16

elite*gold: 2
Yea emulators but not sse. zelos is 1000% better than this **** emu

Ps. Hahaha Pax say the emu will handle 500+ players xD vb6 can never handle so much !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/15/2010, 06:03   #17

elite*gold: 0
we are waiting for the emu and it's crack Lol
Old 11/15/2010, 09:47   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastTim3 View Post
we are waiting for the emu and it's crack Lol
huh ,,
u think pax will make it public?
rofl
pax crying because he always fail and his emulator crack
so he decided to make it for himself only ..
Pax Retarded
Old 11/15/2010, 14:55   #19

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by arej100 View Post
LOL. Emulators are future of silkroad now -.-.
There's no Future for Silkroad buddy
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/15/2010, 18:22   #20

some people talking about sro2. but i think sro never reborn with that low exp/sp rates
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2010, 12:53   #21

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazo View Post
Yea emulators but not sse. zelos is 1000% better than this **** emu

Ps. Hahaha Pax say the emu will handle 500+ players xD vb6 can never handle so much !
Your right, if it doesnt crash, then everythings just gonna be chaos....
Since even a chatserver gets out of sync with 10-20 people in it

Pax are just stupid that he doesnt spend hes time on learning a better language, becouse he knows how to earn money :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2010, 21:15   #22

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolrko View Post
Ppl still making emulators? forget about it lol you're not going anywhere with an emulator..
the game is dead already
emulators are actually pretty good but the problem is silkroad doesnt have alot of good coders, if you look at wow, 90% of the servers there are emulators and u can see how well they function.

anyways, lyzerks arcane emu ftw!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2010, 22:54   #23

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
example of good playable emulator...

download, register while its up.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2010, 23:06   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
example of good playable emulator...

download, register while its up.
"Zelos client" its joymax client you idiot , you can expect lawsuit from joymax, you have no idea what are you doing by braking joymax client copyrights . You will go to jail because you have no money to pay to joymax for this. I wish you luck with your fail emulator , as soon as you will open anything commercial like silks you will get sued. Calling Joymax client "zelos client" its not your game moron its silkroad online not zelos online...
Old 11/16/2010, 23:22   #25

by the way you should try connecting, make a tally of everytime you crash in Zelos, then in SSE.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2010, 23:26   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maciupka View Post
"Zelos client" its joymax client you idiot , you can expect lawsuit from joymax, you have no idea what are you doing by braking joymax client copyrights . You will go to jail because you have no money to pay to joymax for this. I wish you luck with your fail emulator , as soon as you will open anything commercial like silks you will get sued. Calling Joymax client "zelos client" its not your game moron its silkroad online not zelos online...
You have no idea what you talking about.

So calm down and go play in that fail emu aka sse
Old 11/16/2010, 23:30   #27

Quote:
by the way you should try connecting, make a tally of everytime you crash in Zelos, then in SSE.
I was online its nice but lags bugs and crashes much more than on sse where is less functions. But i cant belife what i am reading on you website "zelos online client ". Man are you sure what you are doing ? i think you have no idea about consequences.Moreover you are wasting your time new sse its really nice and can compete with your server . you know what its mean ? there will be much servers on sse which will be compete with you , its mean less money for you, if you wont make your emu public even for money better give up because pax its crazy man he is coding still almost without sleep, he got caves and everything almost perfectly working. You will get lawsuit because of break joymax copyright , are you sure about you wanna do this ? i am sure your parents will be surprised when they got a letter from court .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwN147 View Post
You have no idea what you talking about.

So calm down and go play in that fail emu aka sse
i am taking about copyrights. Only complete idiot can change joymax client and call it "Zelos online client ".
Old 11/16/2010, 23:40   #28

Can you stop saying about that we will make less profits etc etc, I have already said we are not fantasised around money, of course like I said silks will be available as an option, as users choice to keep the server going as so far we have rented a VERY nice spec'd server and users have enjoyed gameplay.

The lag in game is related to the amount of threads I believe, it has been improved to some extent, crashing is almost non-existant now... I have not crashed ONCE today. What you may mistake as crash, is server being shut offline or restarted due to update or something along those lines.

To the 'Client' Copyright.
If you have used the launcher you will realise it is not Joymax's Client, it is our own self coded loader, it just redirects ip, checks server status, and initiates Joymax's Client. So all of what you said does not apply since it is not theirs, the only issue I could guess is the render, but then you could say it is public artwork that has been changed slightly.
Old 11/16/2010, 23:43   #29

Quote:
Can you stop saying about that we will make less profits etc etc, I have already said we are not fantasised around money, of course like I said silks will be available as an option, as users choice to keep the server going as so far we have rented a VERY nice spec'd server and users have enjoyed gameplay.

The lag in game is related to the amount of threads I believe, it has been improved to some extent, crashing is almost non-existant now... I have not crashed ONCE today. What you may mistake as crash, is server being shut offline or restarted due to update or something along those lines.
both emu sux so shut up and close this topic ; now got it ? no one is insteresed about your conflict or etc ... or who coding or who make server or something
Old 11/16/2010, 23:46   #30

Quote:

To the 'Client' Copyright.
If you have used the launcher you will realise it is not Joymax's Client, it is our own self coded loader, it just redirects ip, checks server status, and initiates Joymax's Client. So all of what you said does not apply since it is not theirs, the only issue I could guess is the render, but then you could say it is public artwork that has been changed slightly.
If your server is non profit then nice but i dont think company who is your sponsor will be happy. anyway For now i am on pax closed beta and its really nice because they are caves and so on , alexandria works nice. But i am happy more because pax emu its avaible for donations. Why should be happy on yoru server? i can play in csro easily without any problems ... I preffer to get from pax nice emu and open my server so sorry....

About launcher and modify joymax client and calling it "Zelos client" you will talk with lawayers not with me.In my opinion its illegal , go to lawayer and ask.
Closed Thread