Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Zelos OB new pics]

Discussion on [Zelos OB new pics] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/21/2010, 14:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
Haha... you realy are stupid huh?
Tell me a Silkroad server that dosnt sell item mall stuff? and once again tell me a server that DOES NOT try to make money! Then your argument will make sense otherwise your pwning your self.

You realy need to look up what beta means. i told you the answer, its in a state of testing. it dosnt have to be total public for it to be beta you fucking idiot.
Ill use a little example

Xbox are releasing a new dashboard soon for thier kinect. they have released it for open beta test but only a selected amount of people are alowed to test it NOT EVERYONE!
There ive just pritty much pissed on your argument
Yes you get the point, Zelos(esro) wants only money like other pservers.
SO why are you defending peoples who are not different than joymax or zszc ? better go and support joymax its much better than Zelos when you can play only with lovers and get crashes and "zombie" mod.
Thats what Zelos are doing now we can call "closed beta" not open beta moron.

Quote:

Software developer's release either a closed or an open beta. Closed beta versions are released to a small group of people. The small group of people are usually in-house users, or to the public, and they are usually selected by application. Open beta versions are released to the general public, where anyone can sign up, and start testing, and getting a sneak peak for an upcoming game
source:
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2010, 14:20   #17

closed beta is when the devs test it, open is when public test it and as far as i know the public is testing it even if its only small amount of people.
cos joymax is pay to play, you need a premium to logg in on p servers you dont. if you want you can play without paying money. also i find that pservers are way more fun than joymax's servers.

I don't get what point your trying to make? You do know ALL pservers try to make money? Not just silkroad pservers but even the ones in WOW, Aion, runscape, Kal online, Cabal online etc etc...

So you thought Esro was going to be the only exception that didnt want to make money?
Every pserver trys to make money to run their server, and abit more for thier pocket, dont tell me you wouldn't if you had your own pserver.
also you realy are incredibly stupid. You allready stated that Esro is in beta but yet keep talking about bugs. THATS WHAT BETA IS FOR! FFS to test for bugs are eradicate them.

Anyway i cant be assed to argue with you, ive pwned you enough, ill let some one else take over. Cos your posts realy are annoyingly stupid and ive got some work to do for university so bye...
Old 10/21/2010, 14:29   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
closed beta is when the devs test it, open is when public test it and as far as i know the public is testing it even if its only small amount of people.
cos joymax is pay to play, you need a premium to logg in on p servers you dont. if you want you can play without paying money. also i find that pservers are way more fun than joymax's servers.

I don't get what point your trying to make? You do know ALL pservers try to make money? Not just silkroad pservers but even the ones in WOW, Aion, runscape, Kal online, Cabal online etc etc...

So you thought Esro was going to be the only exception that didnt want to make money?
Every pserver trys to make money to run their server, and abit more for thier pocket, dont tell me you wouldn't if you had your own pserver.
also you realy are incredibly stupid. You allready stated that Esro is in beta but yet keep talking about bugs. THATS WHAT BETA IS FOR! FFS to test for bugs are eradicate them.

Anyway i cant be assed to argue with you, ive pwned you enough, ill let some one else take over. Cos your posts realy are annoyingly stupid and ive got some work to do for university so bye...
tell me your university name , i wish to know from where that idiots like you become.Then i will know where my kids shouldn't go in the future.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2010, 14:53   #19

reported thread starter
theres a stickied thread to post pics
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2010, 15:40   #20

all of here go **** yourself with your Sro **** get a ******* real life and stop playing sro its sucks ! =))

if u reply to my post that means i have right and your a no lifer

**** Pax! **** esro! **** zszc! **** swsro! **** mysro! **** sjsro! **** all pservers get real they all SUCKS!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2010, 16:14   #21

Nice pics bro
Old 10/21/2010, 16:22   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by citycrims View Post
all of here go **** yourself with your Sro **** get a ******* real life and stop playing sro its sucks ! =))

if u reply to my post that means i have right and your a no lifer

**** Pax! **** esro! **** zszc! **** swsro! **** mysro! **** sjsro! **** all pservers get real they all SUCKS!
1.Real life cannot be bought with gold or real money,you have to start create one for yourself not to get one,cuz you can't.
2.Pservers don't "SUCKS",ppl like you sucs which don't respect others work and start posting without any reason,just to make 1 useless post.
3.I believed in esro from the beginning and I see that they are doing some progress now witch makes me happy.For me all others private servers died since they all got so messed up with useless updates and became full of turks+no stall,I still own an empty acc on swsro2 lv117 archer but idk now about it cuz the server became a huge dezaster.Esro was a project that gived me and some of my friends some hope that one day will become what silkroad online actually means and offers,so for me this is just getting better and I hope for you guys too.
Old 10/21/2010, 16:24   #23

it's pull **** no more

just you can see that no effects
no grap pet no attack pet etc
Old 10/21/2010, 16:28   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgyCheETah View Post
it's pull **** no more

just you can see that no effects
no grap pet no attack pet etc
what is pull ****? xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2010, 17:02   #25

Quote:
what is pull ****? xD
this **** called Zelos

just tell what is make this **** much better than else just only one thing party

tell me if i wrong
Old 10/21/2010, 17:13   #26

Quote:
this **** called Zelos

just tell what is make this **** much better than else just only one thing party

tell me if i wrong
Hes looling about your crappy English man ::faceplam:: pullshit does mean nothing lol
its bullshit not pullshit
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2010, 17:14   #27

Quote:
this **** called Zelos

tell me if i wrong
you're wrong, i can't even understand you.
Old 10/21/2010, 17:21   #28

need there a account
Old 10/21/2010, 17:21   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakobert View Post
need there a account
who ******* cares? register is closed, you won't get account, so stfu and gtfo
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/21/2010, 17:36   #30