Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Very Important

Discussion on Very Important within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Very Important

watch out for ZSZC(water) from the acc (Hollythunder) and (SilksellerRa) both are 1 scamer who can talk like gm and convince ppl to give him his id and ps for free zsp and sales on zsp so watch out every body specilly noobz !!
Old 08/22/2010, 02:28   #2

Everyone knows GM's NEVER ask for account details in game. Only idiots get scammed/hacked that way.
Old 08/22/2010, 02:31   #3

ya i know iam just warning noobz !
Old 08/22/2010, 03:00   #4

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
#closed.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Important !!!
07/01/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Need a tutorial for the new configuration was not expected to bypass the Nebular give us. If one can and should be even better video makes it easy .... Thanks!:rtfm:
For me is important but for you.............
06/19/2010 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
Me need fishbot for Metin2UK but is hack_shield.Me need a good fishbot with how can play on Metin2UK. I try with Angelbot but version v2.6 is not good. and v2.5 don't play. So help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[important]
10/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Hello all Eudemon developers! I have started to wotk to a Top100 Website! Are you asking why I have posted this here? Becouse I will be the first man who made a this kind of website and have at Category: Eudemon Online! This Is A Great New ( I think) for you! What I what For My Work? Just Support Me In This Topic!
Important
03/12/2008 - SRO Private Server - 30 Replies
ÐÂÀËÓÊÏä id:siluguaji pw:000000 look at emails its some kinda shit realated with mhtc server use google traslator and post news what did you find out... check ou this too> Translated version of http://www.bobplay.com/bbs/redirect.php?tid=10057& amp;goto=lastpost the true prices of sun sets> Translated version of http://www.nyzd.net/bbs/archiver/tid-95258.html
Help Please IMPORTANT
11/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
some moderator please delete this thread http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...iew= getlastpost the money hack dont ruin co ecnononomy :cry: :cry: