Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Opinion is goo to buy an a MYsro account

Discussion on Opinion is goo to buy an a MYsro account within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/20/2010, 01:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xglspyxgl View Post
oh btw use IDM(internet download manager to download) i have 8mbps connection and downloading like 450 kbps. ;D
Don't wana take this off topic but don't use IDM or Download Accelerator. Those programs don't realy improve the speed of your download.
Only thing ive ever used that increased my DL speed was Bitcomet, as it acts just like as a download manager but actually works.
Allthough the speed increase is only slight dont expect to get 200kb/s +

All Bitcomet does is use your bandwith more efficently making your reach the top end of your download speed so your at your peak when you download.

@ Topic

I only recoment ZSZC and SWSRO.
Personally i would play @ ZSZC but if your impatient like me and don't like waiting to logg in then SWSRO2 is the way to go.
SWSRO2 is where im at atm. Just hoping/waiting for ZSZC VIP.