Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scammer on SWSRO2 [Proxy].

Discussion on Scammer on SWSRO2 [Proxy]. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scammer on SWSRO2 [Proxy].

Hello all, as you may well know, I am the original owner of the character "Proxy".

Here is my story (it was suppost to be a scam accusation, but I'm writing a story, if you dont like it, there is a X button at the top right of the screen.)

When I first started off as proxy on swsro2, I wasn't very known, nobody knew me, I was just a lowbob (: . As my character grew, I joined a guild "Imperial". I do not regret joining this guild one bit, its very active, has nice active members (most of the time), and its just overall fun . As my character hit 64, I had more tg/uruchi kills than you could imagain. Every spawn, it was either a facespawn or MY kill. I had about 20Tgs and 25Urus in total. I guess that how my character got its fame. Then I joined the sro-db forums, helped people, active a lot, posted a lot. Then my fame just took off .

When my character reached level 103, I grew very tired of it, and sold it to "micha" aka acoeli. Then he traded it to somebody else for another character. But then, one day, I logged in to the char micha gave me for proxy, it was hacked. so I "hacked" proxy back (not knowing that he traded it to somebody else :/) then I got moaned at, etc etc. And then, I sold proxy to another loser, which started scamming people with it. his name is "Penumbra" aka "Native" and now, Proxy. If he wants to trade with you, dont trade with him. He bought this character from me just to scam people, sad, eh?

I don't need any proof. I'm sure my guildmates know what he is like.

My character on SWSRO2 is now named "Pr0xy." And it will never change!

DO NOT TRUST "PROXY"
Old 05/22/2010, 13:31   #2

scammed me neith plvl.....im from Imperial too. i was not aware that Proxy had a new owner, so i bought the neith plvl....and he just scammed me.....now ownl 200m left xD
-BlowMeBitch
Old 05/22/2010, 13:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ╚ »Proxy« ╝ View Post
Hello all, as you may well know, I am the original owner of the character "Proxy".

Here is my story (it was suppost to be a scam accusation, but I'm writing a story, if you dont like it, there is a X button at the top right of the screen.)

When I first started off as proxy on swsro2, I wasn't very known, nobody knew me, I was just a lowbob (: . As my character grew, I joined a guild "Imperial". I do not regret joining this guild one bit, its very active, has nice active members (most of the time), and its just overall fun . As my character hit 64, I had more tg/uruchi kills than you could imagain. Every spawn, it was either a facespawn or MY kill. I had about 20Tgs and 25Urus in total. I guess that how my character got its fame. Then I joined the sro-db forums, helped people, active a lot, posted a lot. Then my fame just took off .

When my character reached level 103, I grew very tired of it, and sold it to "micha" aka acoeli. Then he traded it to somebody else for another character. But then, one day, I logged in to the char micha gave me for proxy, it was hacked. so I "hacked" proxy back (not knowing that he traded it to somebody else :/) then I got moaned at, etc etc. And then, I sold proxy to another loser, which started scamming people with it. his name is "Penumbra" aka "Native" and now, Proxy. If he wants to trade with you, dont trade with him. He bought this character from me just to scam people, sad, eh?

DO NOT TRUST "PROXY"
Post this too on srokey and sro-db
Old 05/22/2010, 13:38   #4

oh don't worry I will (:.
Old 05/22/2010, 13:42   #5

Received Thanks: 1,455
Lol , And why you sell to 1 scammer ??

xD
Old 05/22/2010, 13:50   #6

I didn't know he was one .
Old 05/22/2010, 13:51   #7

yea the new owner of proxy Penumbra is a scammer u shouldnt trust him he wil certianly scam u for everything u got
-Deathbloom-
Old 05/22/2010, 14:53   #8

yup bought a lot of drama to the guild glad he is gone"Native" (pk mode activated killing the fool on sight)
Old 05/22/2010, 15:34   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ╚ »Proxy« ╝ View Post

DO NOT TRUST "PROXY"
I know Proxy since he started
i mean we started in same time
we joined in guild and all
Hes trustful
This guy(╚ »Proxy« ╝) isnt a scamer
Peace bro
Old 05/22/2010, 15:38   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanJack View Post
Hes trustful
Peach bro
lol but ╚ »Proxy« ╝ = Proxy first owner and Pr0xy why you quote and saying "i know this guy and he isn't a scammer"
Old 05/22/2010, 15:40   #11

Thanks guys :/.

alex, come ingame^^
Old 05/22/2010, 16:41   #12

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanJack View Post
Hes trustful
Peach bro
Apple bro.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2010, 18:32   #13

elite*gold: 1
well, since me and the real Proxy (Pr0xy) arent that good friends , i must say this Penumbra/Native/New-Proxy suckz ballz badly
he is the dumbest guy ever seen and a badass scammer
as i already told to Pr0xy he should just concact Maya (boco) and tell him for a password reset
Since Pr0xy got all information , EVEN the order number and ****...

- the-all-mighty eXoTiC !
Old 05/22/2010, 18:35   #14

Received Thanks: 1,583
agree with exotic thats how i got back my account. Wish i knew who hacked me. someone on here who is german/turk
Old 05/22/2010, 19:14   #15

He didn't hack me, he is hacking other people with my account jaggi, my reputatin will go down >_<
Closed Thread