Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hmm.. Werid.

Discussion on Hmm.. Werid. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hmm.. Werid.

For the past couple days around the same time, the SWSRO login server goes down. It only started when ZSZC started. Now I dont undestand it. I mean I came up with a reason. Not trying to sound dumb and could careless what the other posters think, I would just like some input on what I gotta say. It seem's to me that someone might be dosing the SWSRO Login server, So players from SW will switch to ZSZC. It might not be true or it could be true. I mean think about it. Alot of the SRO community get all fired up about that kinda of thing and switch because they dont wanna deal with it... I mean it could be the truth and couldnt be the truth. I just wanna know how other feel about this and if anyone could back me up on this or give me another way to look at it. If you post something ****** dumb or you act like a idiot then you know you got no life. <<<333333

Thanks for your time reading.

I'm a user in the dark, I dont post alot. This should actaully be my first or second post.
Old 05/06/2010, 00:52   #2

Its been down long before zszc came up
Old 05/06/2010, 00:58   #3

elite*gold: 20
ill hope alot of people switching to there becuase it wil be easier to login for swsro
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/06/2010, 01:13   #4

Yea i think they rather choose a good server instead of a fail one
Old 05/06/2010, 01:48   #5

swsro 1 always go down some times that's why I switched to swsro 2 up 24/7 no down time only for updates. zszc has nothing to do with it
Old 05/06/2010, 02:26   #6

When I played on swsro, it was always crappy w/ lag and downed servers. D:

But this was in the beginning...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2010, 03:05   #7

True, well thanks for post guys. and thanks for those who followed. I'm lookin to do some more design work im not the best but im ight at it. So for those who look like a sig let me know <333 the SUNWORLD Community. Also for those who get bored and have ventrilo hit me up. my guild is alway's doing something in vent and always having a good time!
Old 05/06/2010, 22:20   #8

offtopic: your sig is ugly as heell, the nvidia n amd logs are just out of place.

/topic: someone has been ddosing the zcsro server and since theres so many people hating on zc from swsro people suspect thats where its coming from, wouldn't surprise me if someone from zc did the same to sw