Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Divine = ZubZero(German chatlog)

Discussion on Divine = ZubZero(German chatlog) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/04/2010, 17:01   #61

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikawa View Post
As long as we play and then we will start paying for silks and other ***** so they can do it just like the last time, when they closed ecsro. They showed what greed can do : 0 care about donators and overall players and they just had the guts to close the servers just like that vanishing everyone s work and investitions just to open it again for more moneys.
ECSRO Was opened long enough imo , also after 90 skills came it got ****** up with laggs
U Know all silkroads will be closed one day, even isro / ksro / rsro / tsro / zszc / swsro every server will be closed sooner or later
nothing lasts forever =P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/04/2010, 17:24   #62

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
ZSZC and ECSRO is not the SAME!
Old 05/04/2010, 18:01   #63

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaGsTeR View Post
ECSRO Was opened long enough imo , also after 90 skills came it got ****** up with laggs
U Know all silkroads will be closed one day, even isro / ksro / rsro / tsro / zszc / swsro every server will be closed sooner or later
nothing lasts forever =P
True, I wish thoose swsro addict could realize it aswell.
Old 05/04/2010, 20:09   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaGsTeR View Post
nothing lasts forever =P
That's not so easy men.
U know when ISRO is full of turks Joymax make their money.
When Joymax got their money Ksro have profit with it.
When joymax have enough money left it goes to Tsro and Rsro.
So in the end: Joymax will continue silkroad forever.
Cause the turks have fun with their 1xx Wizzards

That's like a chain.
U know what i mean?
Old 05/04/2010, 20:26   #65

lol ecsro and ECSRO are 1 and same all the set up is the same only thing changed is silk system. team might have switched up a bit but its the same **** high lvl mobs cramped in dw caves same low drop rates the sever even had the same 10x rates during testing. they even have the same ****** rules of no botting which will be allowed to be broken as long as the person is donating. In the end I don't really care I wish them best of luck with their server hope everything goes well.