Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PayPal Losted :S

Discussion on PayPal Losted :S within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry PayPal Losted :S

Now is the Time of Paypal :S
" You can no longer use PayPal "

Hello, XXXX,
We've recently reviewed your account activity, and we've verified that you
you are violating PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy with respect to your
sales / offers of Silkroad game server at gamexxx.com
Therefore, your PayPal account has been definitely limited.

Our User Agreement states that PayPal, in its sole discretion,
reserves the right to limit an account for any breach of Contract
including the Acceptable Use Policy.

Where we will stop?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg paypal.jpg (16.2 KB, 834 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/17/2018, 22:10   #2

elite*gold: 3
Rip sro private servers.
Old 01/17/2018, 22:43   #3

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Nice.
Finally all these noob servers are going down.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/17/2018, 23:15   #4

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
Nice.
Finally all these noob servers are going down.
for one side, that's good, but for otherside, ppl like me, that have server serious, like my server that have 2 years and some months, gonna take hard to keep it on.
Old 01/17/2018, 23:23   #5

Lol sad really
Old 01/18/2018, 00:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnukertube View Post
for one side, that's good, but for otherside, ppl like me, that have server serious, like my server that have 2 years and some months, gonna take hard to keep it on.

Thats why I am talking about noob servers. Hosted by idiots who do not even do anything by themself.

Nevertheless everyone should know that hosting a private SRO server is a copyright violation. In other words: There has always been the risk of getting shut down. People should be happy that Joymax only shuts down Facebook pages and Payments. In theory the could sue the **** out of every pServer hoster.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/18/2018, 02:09   #7

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Thats why I am talking about noob servers. Hosted by idiots who do not even do anything by themself.

Nevertheless everyone should know that hosting a private SRO server is a copyright violation. In other words: There has always been the risk of getting shut down. People should be happy that Joymax only shuts down Facebook pages and Payments. In theory the could sue the **** out of every pServer hoster.
Please let me know what makes you think they are / will not. I think this might go viral.
Old 01/18/2018, 02:40   #8
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,460
Quote:
n theory the could sue the **** out of every pServer hoster.
they actually cant

the legal procedure, resource investment and time consuming is too big for them to actually take action. If they sue like the top 3 server, maybe, but that's still to much resource consuming
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/18/2018, 02:51   #9

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
i think it's time to move on
lets deco
Old 01/18/2018, 07:10   #10

elite*gold: 51
They are not **** GODS, if you spent like 1 day investigating their rules.
You probably will end up settling on the purposes of why they closed the account.
All rules must have a legal loophole, if you want your money back, guess what?
You have to find how to make things work, if you know a lawyer, call him.
THIS **** ISN'T A JOKE!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2018, 07:42   #11

elite*gold: 1400
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypnosĄ View Post
They are not **** GODS, if you spent like 1 day investigating their rules.
You probably will end up settling on the purposes of why they closed the account.
All rules must have a legal loophole, if you want your money back, guess what?
You have to find how to make things work, if you know a lawyer, call him.
THIS **** ISN'T A JOKE!
a lawyer in egypt ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2018, 08:07   #12

They knew there are server incoming. A lot of and they cant do anything but.... least you cant do anything if they got the copyright on this cursed game they simply need to send few mails to give you trouble as hell...
Lawsuit for 2 or 3 Servers would not expand their wealth.
If they just relax and wait few years you got 1000 of Servers that joymax simply can sue, take off or whatever.......
It just makes a lot of sense but...

No guarantee for my consideration...

This will be the time you call your friends to promote live only
No Facebook, no epvp, no rz, no gtop, no Ranks, no nothing that makes jmax discovering your private Server

PS: Guess they ROFL soooooo hard about us if they read our threads and proposals ;D

Good Luck to all Server Owner out there
Old 01/18/2018, 08:22   #13

elite*gold: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZΞDStorm View Post
a lawyer in egypt ?
Well, a lawyer is a guy who can understand and define the problem in the case, doesn't matter if he's Egyptian or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekcuz View Post
They knew there are server incoming. A lot of and they cant do anything but.... least you cant do anything if they got the copyright on this cursed game they simply need to send few mails to give you trouble as hell...
Lawsuit for 2 or 3 Servers would not expand their wealth.
If they just relax and wait few years you got 1000 of Servers that joymax simply can sue, take off or whatever.......
It just makes a lot of sense but...

No guarantee for my consideration...

This will be the time you call your friends to promote live only
No Facebook, no epvp, no rz, no gtop, no Ranks, no nothing that makes jmax discovering your private Server

PS: Guess they ROFL soooooo hard about us if they read our threads and proposals ;D

Good Luck to all Server Owner out there
They can't even close 10% of the servers, some servers are hosted in private dedicated, which means they can't have control over it.
Private servers dominates the scene since 2011, they can't just shut everyones effort that easy, they will find a gap in the lawsuit and play on the role.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/18/2018, 11:40   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
they actually cant

the legal procedure, resource investment and time consuming is too big for them to actually take action. If they sue like the top 3 server, maybe, but that's still to much resource consuming
Thats why I said this could happen in theory.
But what could happen is that they want you to pay for that.
Same that could happen if you are downloading movies.

Quote:
They can't even close 10% of the servers, some servers are hosted in private dedicated, which means they can't have control over it.
Private servers dominates the scene since 2011, they can't just shut everyones effort that easy, they will find a gap in the lawsuit and play on the role.

Even private servers that are hosted behind closed doors at home of the server admin somehow have to get into the internet. In these cases they will inform the internet provider about that. IDK how providers in other counties than Germany handle that but in the contract between you and the ISP you will find clauses that they can shut down your WWW in these cases. If you do not even have business internet service you are not even allowed to host a public sever in you network.

———————
Maybe Joymax got a new CEO that wants to clean up.
Old 01/18/2018, 12:01   #15

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypnosĄ View Post
Well, a lawyer is a guy who can understand and define the problem in the case, doesn't matter if he's Egyptian or not.

private dedicated has ISP
ISP is a company that provides internet
call ISP send them the IP
no more internet connection

they still cant have control over your dedicated even if it's hosted on OVH or some other company
they will terminate the server but your data will not be lost until this issue is settled (i've dealt with copyright issues before)

"everyone's effort" of stealing and or editing files that does not belong to them while thinking "oh joymax aren't doing anything so no legal action will be taken in the future let me open a new server to milk some money" some of them don't even know what a lawsuit is.

"they will find a gap in the lawsuit" yeah sure bud
they will find a gap in a copyright infringement lawsuit.

when push comes to shove, joymax will hire a few GOOD lawyers(not daizunba obv) to take care of all of their legal stuff and bb ur servers