Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elamidas: Designing Gameplay! Read carefully. Think. Then Post!

Discussion on Elamidas: Designing Gameplay! Read carefully. Think. Then Post! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/31/2017, 05:57   #46

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by -McCree View Post
Can't wait to see how this works out I'll be sure to play next Elamidas.
It's higgggh noooooon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2017, 08:31   #47

elite*gold: 0
-Make silks non tradetable or item from shops its stupid to see first days all people sell only for silks and after that same story.
-If you want to make top 100 first who make lvl 90/100/105 or what cap you chose for first time remove premium and devil for one weak from item shop this way all player have same advantage.
-Its a shame silkroad have finally dungeons and all sro server use for trash or second sos item i think the last tier sos/moon what well be in your server weapon should be in dungeon no by doing job or other stupid things,add limit who many times they can do pear weak/day,books non tradable,and make to can enter anymore after 3-5 minutes new menbers in dungeon to avoid exploit
-Make uniques really hard its joke uniques in this stage with int and str uniques they are just now some dummy to hit only to apear your name on screen to get fame 3 seconds, i think should be only one not str and int ,make his magic defense highers maybe this way str car vs int, make elits whats spam the boss should be tougher to be afraid of them when they spawn even if they have high end gear,after unique die you can make after 10 minutes elites disappear
-Make elits to have same drop like uniques but very low drop rate
-Alchemy without astral to have like this if you make +5 its saved if you try +6 and fail go to back to +5 no zero and you can do that on higher lvl if you make +8 saved again,but after +5 if you can add to cost more elixir per item like 5 elixir for +6/10 elixir for +7/15 elixir etc and rates make them harder if you add this way or simple way remove from premium/avatar lucky
-Immortal remove from item shop, and to be a stone like your idea with mining
-Jobs should be in normal maps not that cheap custom routes i love to see trading to go in arabia or alexandria
-Globals 5 minutes delay,global its for sale/trade not your stupid drama,that 1 minute delay what other server add its not enough
-Keep the old school glow are the best this custom ones are ugly and glow for sos/moon/soom same story

To keep the server alive should be progressive server and new feature each cap not all at once,a journey form 60 to 100 or more if you want.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/03/2017, 14:54   #48

elite*gold: 1
What I've seen on 1 Pserver back in 2011-2012 and never seen applied to any server since then was a custom made area to level faster.On that server the area was set in front of DW Cave and on that entire are Dimension Pillars would spawn and respawn very fast so envys would spawn and in parties people could level there nicely.It was used to farm SP and grind faster.
Note:I personaly haven't seen that feature since that server and found it cool.
Old 04/03/2017, 16:14   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Xen View Post
your signature is broken.
Meh, too lazy to change that ****
Old 04/05/2017, 15:03   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
It's higgggh noooooon.
hehe
Old 04/07/2017, 09:46   #51

Received Thanks: 1,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblade* View Post
People will play Elamidas no matter what!
Exactly. Not sure what the point of this thread is tbh. We had super engaging gameplay that was very balanced. We had job cave that encouraged pvp, we had retouched the entire quest system to give great rewards. We removed pretty much all automation from the game and actually made it enjoyable. That doesnt matter.
Make a vanilla server with no edits and a ton of people will play it regardless.
Silkroad community doesnt want good gameplay, they just want oldschool (oldschool meaning a very popular and active server).
The only purpose of these edits I would think is to maybe fufill your creative itch, which is fine, but you dont really need feedback for it, hence the qoute.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2017, 17:17   #52

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qynchou View Post
Exactly. Not sure what the point of this thread is tbh. We had super engaging gameplay that was very balanced. We had job cave that encouraged pvp, we had retouched the entire quest system to give great rewards. We removed pretty much all automation from the game and actually made it enjoyable. That doesnt matter.
Make a vanilla server with no edits and a ton of people will play it regardless.
Silkroad community doesnt want good gameplay, they just want oldschool (oldschool meaning a very popular and active server).
The only purpose of these edits I would think is to maybe fufill your creative itch, which is fine, but you dont really need feedback for it, hence the qoute.
You still around :O?
Wanna make the ela vid whenever its done? If I remember correctly it was u doing the last one for venture or w/e the name was. Been years.

I actually jsut wanted to get the hate off for the whole idea, so ppl hate it less later. That was the actual intention
Old 05/02/2017, 09:58   #53

waiting FIX FW TOO
Old 05/02/2017, 10:14   #54

Received Thanks: 1,047
Quote:
You still around :O?
Wanna make the ela vid whenever its done? If I remember correctly it was u doing the last one for venture or w/e the name was. Been years.

I actually jsut wanted to get the hate off for the whole idea, so ppl hate it less later. That was the actual intention
Make BDO karma system in silkroad, add a buffer of ~12k points. I want to run around and bully people, lol.
Old 05/08/2017, 21:53   #55

Quote:
How about this simply: You get gold coins from ALLL of this.
Gold coins = SoX.
Done. You do what you are best at. No silver coins, no other ****. Just play the game and you will get SoM.
this is the only best idea here...

played at countless servers and i remember just few of them,

ecsro, devias, elite...

ecsro was non-featured old school,

devias: well that was pretty awesome untill your fcking **** friends destroyed with gm account. you well know that.

so if there will be a coin, it should be 1 type of coin.
Old 05/08/2017, 23:30   #56

Received Thanks: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaniChirGelair View Post

ecsro, devias, elite...

devias: well that was pretty awesome untill your fcking **** friends destroyed with gm account. you well know that.

the easiest method of obtaining the coins will be abused and the other activities will be empty/forgotten
Old 05/15/2017, 16:57   #57

when this server will be on?
Old 05/18/2017, 21:19   #58

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by GL_Insanity View Post
waiting FIX FW TOO
Check Mr_Chocolates thread for information about that. I'll also pull shit from there I guess. Especially since he's got a good plan of what needs to fixed at FW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qynchou View Post
Make BDO karma system in silkroad, add a buffer of ~12k points. I want to run around and bully people, lol.
Haven't seen that yet but I guess I'll go and check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaniChirGelair View Post

ecsro, devias, elite...

devias: well that was pretty awesome untill your fcking cunt friends destroyed with gm account. you well know that.

Yeah, shit happens right.
Old 05/20/2017, 12:08   #59

Quote:
Check Mr_Chocolates thread for information about that. I'll also pull **** from there I guess. Especially since he's got a good plan of what needs to fixed at FW

Haven't seen that yet but I guess I'll go and check it out.

Yeah, **** happens right.
Hey, ist den dein Server bereits in einer Art Beta phase oder gar Online?
Hier sind zurzeit nur schlechte Server >.>
Old 05/28/2017, 10:53   #60

Etwas neuichkeiten?