Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ECSRO] Pictures on OCEAN!

Discussion on [ECSRO] Pictures on OCEAN! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ECSRO] Pictures on OCEAN!

Dear e-pvp memebers I'll be the first one to prounonce pictures on the great P-master Ocean! Found this on his blog

Enjoy!
Old 11/29/2009, 18:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
old pics is old

request close
Old 11/29/2009, 18:31   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
P-master isn't Ocean..it different persons.
p-master = sweety...from germany.

and ocean = weilert from china.
Old 11/29/2009, 18:40   #4

Received Thanks: 1,609
:/
1. Thats old
2. He looks like a guy from prison break Season 4
Old 11/29/2009, 18:50   #5

Received Thanks: 1,072
#closed
Quite old. 2 year ish.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ECSRO] Official news from Ocean
07/06/2014 - SRO Private Server - 149 Replies
So.. many of you knows me. I know most of you hate me etc etc.. Anways, I had a final talk with Ocean, over 2 hours talk on the MSN. I will help him to get everything fixed from while to a while (already told him anything he needed to know). I will NOT give away free things and I will NOT even sell gold. the registeration page will be up in few minutes (up to 1 hour). I also want to take this chance and to apologize, hope you guys (the players) will forgive me. * please don't ask me...
ECSRO GM Ocean picture revealed !
08/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Even if i receive an infraction you gotta see this xD ECSRO Ocean http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VZaVT03Q2G0/SATWFyK4oxI /AAAAAAAABkw/8Ft-V1hfUfo/s400/weirdo1.jpg
[ECSRO] Ocean(Owner of ECSRO) The truth of this fucking THIEF!
08/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
Today i read this on the topic: ECSRO vs SWSRO this is what the boy said! So i decided to post it.. now everyone take your time to read this! Stop playing SRO or Boting xD! Just take ur time to read this. And spammers don't post over here please =) Thanks. I can prove it! When SWSRO go down it was because of a hack of other private servers, what was that private server? Ocean and a stupid team that he get paying them to get the files! As you know Ocean is a fucking stupid kid with...
hack ocean/ecsro?
10/04/2008 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
oke so i think deepblue7 has proved that its not the hardest thing to Hack ecsro/there website but of course they say they have there server files and such but who knoes we've all heard alot of things from them :] so you think it would be possible to hack them again? and get the server files and actually find not such a cocky person to get them and release them to everyone? just a suggestion :] or idea because someone really needs to get ahold of the server files that actually has the...
ecsro and Ocean
06/23/2008 - SRO Private Server - 46 Replies
How many here think that the forum.silkroad-trader is all lying about the server , even tho it was up it went down and said would be up in a couple of hours, it has been now over 24h since that happend. They also promised that the server wouldn't go down or have lags/dc, I cant tell about the lags/dc because the server is down. So I ask you : What do you think about Ocean and this server ? I think he is a liar, tells the server will be back in some hours 24h+ later still down, tells...