Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Opinion] Alchemy Limitation

Discussion on [Opinion] Alchemy Limitation within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/17/2015, 02:36   #16

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Goofie​ View Post
What about remaking the elixirs and make it a random plus value for each elixir, not +1 all the time (:

Will make all bots confused and will be more gambling on the elixirs.
The return packet will always include the new plus value, nothing will be confused...

HWID limit, ip limit and everything else is abusable, you can't just limit by hwid/ip. You can for example limit by item serial, but that would also be stupid, because if item is not too powerful (like sun or idk) same of it can be found and alchemied on.
Maybe you can make alchemy usage limitation according to the charlevel. Only max level characters can use alchemy. That atleast will reduce the abusing because of the time you will waste to level your "alchemy account" to max level.

Overall - limiting alchemy is stupid itself xD.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2015, 02:52   #17

elite*gold: 0
After reading all people's ideas .. i think my idea still the one without problems and pretty good one
Old 11/10/2015, 03:01   #18

My think
1- Limiting the total alchemy fuse to be Ex.[ 500x Fuse per 24hrs ]
Old 11/10/2015, 13:24   #19

elite*gold: 56
question:

if you wanna limit alchemy by fusing count why you dont simply make the elixir drop rate pretty low?
Old 11/11/2015, 15:45   #20

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠNerminŠ View Post
3- Limiting the total alchemy fuse to be Ex.[ 500x Fuse per 24hrs ] and once you're done there will be an quest which gives you extra fuse try's.
This should be good. Especially if it's a job based quest. Or a quest where there will have to be player interaction to complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post
question:

if you wanna limit alchemy by fusing count why you dont simply make the elixir drop rate pretty low?
Donors could sell silk items for gold, And then buy all the elixirs for gold. Or simply just trade elixirs for silk items.
Old 11/11/2015, 18:04   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠNerminŠ View Post
Will consider HWID.
Oh please, HWID isn't a problem in Egypt. Considering the fact that almost every Egyptian out there plays from an internet cafe Not to bring your hopes down but this seems like a really hard feature to monitor. There's a big chance it will be abused at the end.
Old 11/11/2015, 18:55   #22

Good idea bro ! make it
Old 11/11/2015, 19:18   #23

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Bodo View Post
Oh please, HWID isn't a problem in Egypt. Considering the fact that almost every Egyptian out there plays from an internet cafe Not to bring your hopes down but this seems like a really hard feature to monitor. There's a big chance it will be abused at the end.
Not really, if they do play in an internet cafe, other people would be using the PCs too, if not for sro then it would be for anything else. It would still make less people abuse this though. Seriously like what, 10% of people in a private server play in an internet cafe? And not everyone is that smart you know. Not all people would abuse it.
Old 11/12/2015, 14:47   #24

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalSpirit View Post
Donors could sell silk items for gold, And then buy all the elixirs for gold. Or simply just trade elixirs for silk items.
true, but it doenst change the total fuse count of the server
so if some pople are stupid and sell 4/5 elixirs they may drop per day then well have fun with +3 items
Old 11/15/2015, 13:13   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalSpirit View Post
Not really, if they do play in an internet cafe, other people would be using the PCs too, if not for sro then it would be for anything else. It would still make less people abuse this though. Seriously like what, 10% of people in a private server play in an internet cafe? And not everyone is that smart you know. Not all people would abuse it.
First of all, not 10% as stated and even if. 10% of the server abusing a system? I agree that not everyone in sro community is so smart but sro itself is an old game and every tiny detail about abusing sro in general is leaked and we're all aware of it and don't underestimate anybody, you know what they say about how so ultimately stupid you could end up when you treat others like they're stupid. I'm just being real, if the topic author wants to take the risk and do it, it's up to him.