Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Global Manager Problem (doesn't show up)

Discussion on [HELP] Global Manager Problem (doesn't show up) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [HELP] Global Manager Problem (doesn't show up)

[[ENGLISH]]

Hey Community,
I have a problem with the global manager because it won't start.
I tried to start it with administrator privilegs and without.
2 hours ago it worked then I disabled DEP for smc services and now nothing works anymore.
Certification Server is running but Global Manager won't start.

[[DEUTSCH]]

Hey Community,
Ich habe ein Problem mit dem Global Manager, da dieser sich nicht mehr starten lässt.
Ich habe schon ausprobiert, ob es an den Rechten liegt, das Problem besteht aber auch mit Administrator Rechten.
Das Problem trat erst auf, als ich für die "Data Execution Prevention" eine Ausnahme für den smc Service eingerichtet habe.

Thank you for your help!

P.s. Sorry I'm new in creating private servers.

--> I used the guide from SROinfo.com

EDIT: Startup Error says "cannot identity machine public ip"
Old 04/03/2015, 23:04   #2

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
You have to add the modules, too not just smc.

Tags
global manager, global manager problem, privatesro, problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with Global Manager
02/18/2013 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Hello, i got some problem's on starting silkroad private server, so when i start Global Manager i always get this: http://i45.tinypic.com/24o0oqu.png and then i got lots of errors, any suggestions how to fix it ?
Global Manager sux problem.
09/24/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello EPVPers, I have a dedicated with Windows Server 2008 R2 and i'm using SQL Server 2008 R2. I was configured all succesfully i tried to run BR Files VSRO, ECSRO files and they're not works. When i'm opening Globals Manager i get many errors like: notify BILLING SERVER 2012-09-22 19:44:31 183 notify BillingMgr- Created! 2012-09-22 19:44:31 184 notify BillingMgr- Service Initialized! 2012-09-22 19:44:31 185 notify successfully server task registered 2012-09-22 19:44:31 187...
Swsro Files New Problem with Global Manager Help Pls
12/16/2011 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
http://i40.tinypic.com/23st1qf.png <- -.- idk what to do .. can anyone help me ? anything with microsoft sql server manegement sraccountdb the tables but dunno what to do
Global manager problem
10/13/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
can anyone tell me whats wrong with it ? what i have to change in files? maybe turn with compatability? IIS, odbc and database should work fine, done all without any problems.
problem|with loging in to SJSRO..the start doesn't show up
06/01/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
first of all pliz can some one give a working media.pk for SJSRO ..the old one ther are so many i dont know what is the right one ... and secound.. im trying to log into the game i select the old server in the lancher and the start button doesn't show