Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


SunSro2

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 88
Received Thanks: 10
SunSro2

I know we are only 6 non-chiense players in sw2 but maybe 1 of u out here has the qq of GM and can give it to me or qq from a chinese who knows GM or smth ,server is off since 14.10.2009 -.-" i loose 2x pet time for GM's stupid problems.
At least maybe i find out hes updating smth but im 90% sure he isn't server is off coz administration problems and i hate it

Sry for bad english grammer xD



raz_boy_xD is offline  
Old 10/19/2009, 21:20   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 22
Okay


bence2 is offline  
Old 10/19/2009, 23:14   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 262
Received Thanks: 52
u can try talking to solo and ask him whats going on
deathrow19 is offline  
Old 10/19/2009, 23:14   #4
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,199
Received Thanks: 360
SwSRO management capacities never stop amusing me... Oh well, guess you lost 20$ on it Better luck next time...


urmomzzz is offline  
Old 10/20/2009, 00:24   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,173
Received Thanks: 324
u should have bought some brains for those 20$ ..... if u wanna play a good server join ecsro vip = only about 8/9 dollar if im right ....? (€5,50)
leroytjuh666 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2009, 00:40   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 364
Received Thanks: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by leroytjuh666 View Post
u should have bought some brains for those 20$ ..... if u wanna play a good server join ecsro vip = only about 8/9 dollar if im right ....? (5,50)
Idk how to buy from them lol
thenetherlands is offline  
Old 10/20/2009, 01:09   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 486
Received Thanks: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz_boy_xD View Post
I know we are only 6 non-chiense players in sw2 but maybe 1 of u out here has the qq of GM and can give it to me or qq from a chinese who knows GM or smth ,server is off since 14.10.2009 -.-" i loose 2x pet time for GM's stupid problems.
At least maybe i find out hes updating smth but im 90% sure he isn't server is off coz administration problems and i hate it

Sry for bad english grammer xD
Yo xD

Wanna trade?

My VIP account for ur sswc2 acc?


If you're interested,send PM to me or write mail @ then I'll give ya more info about my char.

Greetz ~
Lashtal is offline  
Old 10/20/2009, 13:33   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,173
Received Thanks: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenetherlands View Post
Idk how to buy from them lol
is real easy lol
leroytjuh666 is offline  
Old 10/20/2009, 13:38   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 88
Received Thanks: 10
don't try being smart telling meh how much i payed for my acount ,and i won't trade it it's lv 90 f/f to 100 i just asked for a GM/chinese qq.Oh and btw solo(maya) isn't anwsering msn.And not to forget ecsro(vip) is cool but i won't handgrind to lv90 and f/f or stay in front of my pc to watch over my bot -.-"
raz_boy_xD is offline  
Old 10/20/2009, 13:56   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 486
Received Thanks: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz_boy_xD View Post
don't try being smart telling meh how much i payed for my acount ,and i won't trade it it's lv 90 f/f to 100 i just asked for a GM/chinese qq.Oh and btw solo(maya) isn't anwsering msn.And not to forget ecsro(vip) is cool but i won't handgrind to lv90 and f/f or stay in front of my pc to watch over my bot -.-"
Yeah yeah ;D

Understood ;]


Lashtal is offline  
Reply



« (SJSRO) Deutsche Guilde | How to buy vip at ecsro ? »

Similar Threads
WTT zszc chars for sunsro2
07/15/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hey all i got 3 chars on zszc 2 of them on fire one on water Fire serwer: Nuker s/s 97lv ff 91 250m gold ded grab pet, Bower 84 ff 81 set 9dg +10m gold and Full int bower lv 64 on water +80m ff 60 for all of i expect sunsro2 char pm me offer here or mail: [email protected]



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.