Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why Stealing other's idea's e Work

Discussion on Why Stealing other's idea's e Work within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 122
Thumbs down Why Stealing other's idea's e Work

Heya Epvpers

i wanted to discuss this, like now and before tho, people starting taking other servers idea's,adding their type of things like: Helper Bot+Auto unique events+Anouncements about alchemy+Glows,plus without giving them credits and some of them adversiting their server's to others thread.

no offense i saw in many server's and thread's just writing my thoughts here to share with epvper members.

Thank you.
Old 12/14/2014, 00:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
I bet you're Apple user....
Old 12/14/2014, 00:01   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
It's not stealing "ideas". Let's say your friend bought something and you loved it and bought the same thing. You see it's simple... something new and all the owners want it.

You simply can't stop the people from using the released stuff.
Old 12/14/2014, 00:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStorm1 View Post
It's not stealing "ideas". Let's say your friend bought something and you loved it and bought the same thing. You see it's simple... something new and all the owners want it.

You simply can't stop the people from using the released stuff.
nah thats stealing other's work, they've worked for u? that later if u like u gonna take lol? cmon its cheap to do that, in youtube if u take other artist song ur vid will be deleted or muted with a warning, so nothing of friends add ur own things.

[just my thoughts]
Old 12/14/2014, 00:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimPower View Post
nah thats stealing other's work, they've worked for u? that later if u like u gonna take lol? cmon its cheap to do that, in youtube if u take other artist song ur vid will be deleted or muted with a warning, so nothing of friends add ur own things.

[just my thoughts]
Not stealing if it's public. Also, we are running illegal private server in here. So... I don't think we should care that much about copyrights. I saw an idea on a server I liked it and if I can do it in my server I will. That doesn't mean I stole anything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2014, 00:27   #6

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Quote:
Not stealing if it's public. Also, we are running illegal private server in here. I don't think we should care that much about copyrights.
Indeed, adding the credits to the respective owners or even thanking them for the inspiration is only considered a grown up action, that's all!
Old 12/14/2014, 00:29   #7

Quote:
Not stealing if it's public. Also, we are running illegal private server in here. So... I don't think we should care that much about copyrights. I saw an idea on a server I liked it and if I can do it in my server I will. That doesn't mean I stole anything.
yep that's true, but its not that good to trying to copy em for everything u know wat i mean, like this noone wud work just open a server with others features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
Indeed, adding the credits to the respective owners or even thanking them for the inspiration is only considered a grown up action, that's all!
true my point is kinda about that.
Old 12/14/2014, 00:34   #8

Quote:
so go ahead and give credits to the people who created the anime characters in your siggy... My point is we/they are using ILLEGAL files. What else do you want?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2014, 00:54   #9

How dare you talk about my siggy jk
eg. lets say I got X from Snow's server, and I managed to implement the same thing to mine, a 'Thank you snow you inspired me @X' can show how mature you're, huge ego and claiming you made smth new while you didn't isn't cool [In both cases you used what you saw in the server but, in the first you reduced the amount of hate and acted polite, second case you proved you've leeched others stuff and what makes it worth is calling it yours].
Old 12/14/2014, 07:16   #10

Quote:
How dare you talk about my siggy jk
eg. lets say I got X from Snow's server, and I managed to implement the same thing to mine, a 'Thank you snow you inspired me @X' can show how mature you're, huge ego and claiming you made smth new while you didn't isn't cool [In both cases you used what you saw in the server but, in the first you reduced the amount of hate and acted polite, second case you proved you've leeched others stuff and what makes it worth is calling it yours].
Dude... we are using leaked files in here and running ILLEGAL private servers. Who gives a **** about the credits. I don't usually say that but I've seen enough in this community to say so.

Edit: Exploring the forum
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2014, 09:25   #11

well Epvper could add this to Adversiting Rules cuz that would be great
Old 12/14/2014, 13:09   #12

Quote:
Impossible, there's no way to know who was the first one to come up with something, it's useless I'm just saying it would only be reflecting the persons manners.
Old 12/14/2014, 13:32   #13

Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
The result would be an ''endless fight'' between the users, Simply everyone would claim these ideas from their creation.
Also the SRO section Moderator here could explode from the massive reports about it, not to mention It's so hard figure out who's the creator of these ideas/suggestions whatever in-case if he stole them from an old thread.

Even for me it requires lots of time to find out about the stolen content , so imagine how hard it would be with this rule ..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/14/2014, 14:14   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidyftw View Post
The result would be an ''endless fight'' between the users, Simply everyone would claim these ideas from their creation.
Also the SRO section Moderator here could explode from the massive reports about it, not to mention It's so hard figure out who's the creator of these ideas/suggestions whatever in-case if he stole them from an old thread.

Even for me it requires lots of time to find out about the stolen content , so imagine how hard it would be with this rule ..
yeah thats true.
Old 12/14/2014, 15:05   #15

elite*gold: 0
then all credits goes to the guy who released vsro files ?
Closed Thread