Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conflict Online

Discussion on Conflict Online within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conflict Online

I was play Conflict Online from 3 months now, And GM wanna open new server because old server dead and he wanna close it and open new server, and so many replys topic they get mad of new server and all they work will be gone, and I got insulted by Event Manager called me ''Annoying as ****'' how can i report to this server ? I wanna make people won't play in his new server he just wanna get money and so much players donating what they will happen them ? and He said have big update and we was waiting him from back from vacation and when he back he post this topic he lie to us where is update ? new server ? our works will be gone ? we can't talk to him Event Manager keep delete posts and I wanna report to this event manager insulted me I got some screenshots

Old 10/04/2014, 19:43   #2

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Mad because annoying as ****? man, you deserve to live on another planet.. very ******* sensitive

It's an internet game man, dont give a **** lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2014, 19:51   #3

Quote:
It's an internet game man
he banned my char without reason and you say don't give a **** ? Everybody getting mad of his useless server ? did you watch photos or come for troll ? I spend alot of money and spend my time and everybody said like me in replys, ok go to this site and tell them with your words ''It's an interrnet game'' You Dont Say ! Tell who's spend money and time for his useless server where is the update ? Dude try server and than talk with me

Quote:
very ******* sensitive
Of course, *** create humans like that I'm not rock.

Quote:
you deserve to live on another planet
No thanks, after see your profile picture I realize there is another planet and where do you live.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2014, 20:02   #4

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaSilkroad View Post
he banned my char without reason and you say don't give a **** ? Everybody getting mad of his useless server ? did you watch photos or come for troll ? I spend alot of money and spend my time and everybody said like me in replys, ok go to this site and tell them with your words ''It's an interrnet game'' You Dont Say ! Tell who's spend money and time for his useless server where is the update ? Dude try server and than talk with me

Of course, *** create humans like that I'm not rock.

No thanks, after see your profile picture I realize there is another planet and where do you live.
wasn't an insult btw.. you took it wrong
Also, had no idea that you've donated already.. anyway you can basically solve this **** with him over skype or so.. you do not have to create a thread to prove something that will not make anysense for anyone else.. and no, I'm not trolling.

@my avatar, yeah.. I live in fenex

Edit: I believe that this guy's the owner of confilict or one of the team.. have no clue about it

You can message him!
Old 10/04/2014, 20:22   #5

Quote:
anyway you can basically solve this **** with him over skype or so.. you do not have to create a thread to prove something that will not make anysense for anyone else
That's actually make sense, I try to make people understand this server just waste of time.
I will try to talk with him, anyway he's not who's banned my char it's Event Managaer if you know about sense, I don't know why Event manager have this.
Old 10/05/2014, 04:03   #6
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
we at elitepvpers, do NOT handle affairs outside out forum

If you got banned and you want to report it, we do NOT have any business with them nor is our problem

we offer the forum to advertise servers and the fact they follow the thread creation rules is enough for us

TL;DR is not our business what happens outside here

#closed
Closed Thread