Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone knows any PServer with this features ?

Discussion on Anyone knows any PServer with this features ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Anyone knows any PServer with this features ?

Well I've always dreamed of the server with this features
1 - 90 Cap
2 - Both Races
3 - Exp/Sp rates ( I don't know TBH ... but I want it quiet low .. so I can reach Level 90 for example in 2 ~ 2.5 Months max .. without the need to do a farming of course ...I've always considered grinding is an enjoyable part of the game ... and want to have grinding experience again .
4 - Item mall which helps the spenders to grow faster not to become super men
5 - Lot of creative events ... unique hunting ... active GM ... good trade system
those are the principles
Old 08/12/2014, 17:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 184/1/0
Old 08/12/2014, 18:52   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
^

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [S]Features für Pserver [B]E'G
11/30/2013 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Was ich suche: PHP - Scripts Python - Scripts Neue Pets Neue Mounts sonstiges Was ich nicht suche:
We ask the Community About features u want for a good Sro Pserver
02/22/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 14 Replies
Hey Community here we want ask YOU which features u think are good for a P-server where u can play long time and have fun just tell us which rates you like which start items and items on npc WHAT EVER u are thinking about let us know it :) after we have much feedback we will think about ur ideas and start a vote with the best ideas we think we want a server where u can play a long time and still have fun Just tell us what u think about rates, about items, about max cap and more The...
Ogame / Pserver / Features
10/12/2010 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Hey Community, Ich möchte euch meinen neuen Ogame "Pserver" vorstellen. Er ist unter " Ogame " bzw. unter " ogame.proxymaster.net " 24/7 (24h/Tag & 7d/Woche) erreichbar. Die Raten sind ähnlich wie beim Offiziellen Game, um den Ablauf nicht zu einseitig zu machen und den Spielspaß so lange wie möglich aufrecht zu behalten. Der Hauptplanet hat eine Standartgröße von 163 Feldern, weitere Plaeten können abweichen. Das Grundeinkommen sind 200 Metall, 100Kristall und 50 Deuterium in der...