Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto select lolkop

Discussion on Auto select lolkop within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto select lolkop

When am use lolkop swsro autoselect 2021 and when am patching media i cant becouse "Can not open file " and nothing patched mayby any know why ??
Old 09/19/2009, 18:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemar View Post
When am use lolkop swsro autoselect 2021 and when am patching media i cant becouse "Can not open file " and nothing patched mayby any know why ??

place the autoselect in your swsro directory.. inside the folder.. try it.. if still doesnt start.. redownload it..
Old 09/19/2009, 19:18   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
All you got to do when you get that error (as i fixed it my self) redownload the sro_client and silkroad launcher .
Old 09/19/2009, 20:14   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Redownload a clean media pk.

#closed
Closed Thread