Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a team

Discussion on Looking for a team within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a team

Hello epvper people..

I have decided to start a new project for a silkroad server, I am looking for a few people who have knowledge in database/client editing. I myself know just about everything needed to get this project going. If there is anybody out there that wants to join me please respond back to this thread. You can also contact me at the following email . I am looking for serious people that speak fluent english and is willing to spend as much time needed to get this rollin. I will be running the server locally until we feel it is ready to go live to the public, and I will provide the host and security needed.

P.S.
I will fill you in with more details about what I have planned if you decide to join me. Also if I posted this in the wrong section please tell me where the correct place is to post this kind of stuff.. Thanks!
Old 12/18/2013, 21:59   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Post this in that thread:
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2013, 22:17   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
Post this in that thread: