Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ECSRO DC problems

Discussion on ECSRO DC problems within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ECSRO DC problems

does anyone having this kind problem,dc issue.
it keeps me DC 3-5mins..
btw..im new a player on ECSRO,ECSRO server...

anyone tell me why im always got dc?
Old 07/21/2009, 07:36   #2

yeah but i get dc right when i log on my chars its weird, ecsro bug i guess :/
Old 07/21/2009, 07:39   #3

yeah fembria is open today... maybe u try use the new media.pk2 at ecsro website download section
Old 07/21/2009, 12:07   #4

i already try the new media pk2. but still dc why how can help this problem......????

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2 Problems in Ecsro plzZz help
01/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
I have 2 problems =( First problem: I played on Ecsro Vip and fembria and then I logged on with the correct Id and Pw, and it says that it would be wrong. Second problem: I signed up to Ecsro Nomi when I try to login it says Failed To Connect To Server (C7)
Have problems with BOT in ecsro!
12/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Well, I downloaded Loklops tools but the bot doesn't work and I'm not sure how to use it, the autopot works fine though. And the fully translated Sibi bot won't let me download, from rapid share says I have to be a premium user too. The other post I downloaded it from just won't let me have access to it, says I'm not aproved to use it. Anyone know whats going on?
problems with ecsro installer.. ecsro.exe
03/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
heello guys my pc got infected by troyans about 2 days ago and i analize it and found a troyan virus in the exsro folder (silkroad.exe) i got infected by the game or for other thin?:o:o
ECSRO Discusions, problems and etc.
01/07/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
come on guyz.... all problems say there cuz im pissed off for that spam :rtfm:if any gm not accept with me delete thread.
Problems with Bot on ecSRO
06/15/2008 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi everyone... i have a problem with bot :( I downloaded it , then extracted , then turned on the bot and pushed Log in... I Logged to my acc... Pushed F7 for setup bot... and then when i pushing F6 the char is just standing... Doing nothing :( :( Please help me someone , do u know any links of other bots that works on ecSRO? Post here please... Thx