Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need some information..

Discussion on I need some information.. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/17/2009, 19:28   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
Anyone can give me the download link to the latest swsro client?
Old 07/17/2009, 19:39   #17

elite*gold: 0
There's no new client we just have to wait untill update server finish andwe will see if we need another new client or we need to update okai Just wait

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for information
08/15/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
I am looking for a mod that will allow me to go inside the P\Dungeon without premium. I have searched but I dont know what I am doing so any help other than negative ones would be greatful.
VPS [Information]
05/31/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Please.. i have bought a vps but i dont know hot to use it right now before this i used hamachi .. what should i do? do i need to replace hamachi ip to mY vps ip.. then what else..
Information..
01/26/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
Windows program shutting down.. 3rd party detected... ano ibig sabihin nito mga sir....
[Information]Help me Please
12/31/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Happy New Year to all Elitepvpers!!!! I know that have one Emu in Dev, but: Already exist Private Server working of Star Wars Galaxies ? if yes, somebody know about Server Files and can post the Link to Site Private Server ? Please, post in English. Thanks....
[HELP][INFORMATION] Servername And Information
08/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi, means that i need Help and i give some Information about the new server :rolleyes: With what i need Help: i need help with the servername we are thinking about PorousCO but maybe you guys got some better names if you have it please post it here below ^^ Server information: We actually got Everything that Lotf source got only we edited it (yes again a server that i saying that we have edited it but this time its true ^^ ) * Water Tao Promo Fixed * * Free Plus Stones In Shoppingmall...