Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ecsro will uptade?

Discussion on Ecsro will uptade? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/14/2009, 02:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
-.- ****
:S bad no update.
Old 07/16/2009, 00:19   #17

how can i copy the verification ? plz answer. i dont have mozila.
Old 07/16/2009, 00:35   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackavh21 View Post
just look for the links here in the forums... and for the verification code that is written in chinese use mozilla... its much easier to copy and paste the image verification code... and btw i believe registration was open 2 hours ago.
jackavh21 already answer ur question then u ask about ecsro....
Old 07/16/2009, 00:45   #19

HELP ME WHIT VERIFICATION CODE I CANT :s CAN SOMEBODY HELPP ME I TRY IT BUT I CANT. s:
Old 07/16/2009, 06:20   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wh1teL0tus View Post
ECSRO revealed

Because of recent events at the ECSRO servers and forums I've decided to make a big thread about how ECSRO actually works. For those who have no interests in ECSRO or are not a user/player of the ECSRO servers or forums then please do not reply on this thread since I don't need flame posts about ECSRO or people giving their opinion when they don't really know whats going on so make sure you do read the whole thread before replying on this thread. The only thing I'll be doing here is telling how ECSRO works and I will only tell the truth so please ECSRO team members don't come to this thread and say that it isn't true since then your the one who is telling lies ! !

Lets start off with introducing the former team of ECSRO :
*Head GameMaster and Owner is Ocean , he is the one paying the bills of the server and trying to deliver the orders in time. Ocean also works on the database and the servers all though he isn't that good in it.
*Head GameMaster and Co-Owner is P-master , he is the one in charge of the ECSRO website and maintaining the database and servers. He is also in charge of the banning of all 3 servers. (Yes he is an Admin on the forum but no he never visits it )
*GameMaster and HeadAdmin on the forum is Strippsy also known as [GM]Strippsy , he is in charge of being a GM in all 3 servers and maintaining the forums along with ToDanger
*Admin on the forum is ToDanger , he is in charge of maintaining the forum along with Strippsy
*Moderator and he used to be ECSRO PK2 editor W4r3k is in charge of nothing at this moment.
*Moderators Cody , babyd , Mobber and Newblike are in charge of moderating the forums of ECSRO
*GameMaster Assistants Apocalyptic , Floppy , Ayesha , Alysia , XingHuang and KleinerBonze are in charge of providing information in-game and catching the botters

About the GameMaster job I don't have much info, I know they are in charge of events , providing info to the player and searching botters. (yes I know there are more GameMasters then Strippsy and Sweety but I will not tell which people are behind which GM char , Sweety and Strippsy blow their cover themselves so thats not my fault.)

Providing information to the users/players :
I do know ECSRO sucks at providing information thats for 1 solid reason and that because ECSRO team isn't cooperating very well, at most times ECSRO team is divided in 2 groups of people , the first group is the people who work at the forum and the second group are the people who work on the servers. (Ocean and p-master are not included in these groups) Now the only way to provide info to the users/players is to have confirmed information from Ocean or P-master but the problem is most of time ECSRO team members just don't get any information from Ocean or P-master about whats going on.

How does ECSRO team work :
Well as I can say and probably all of you already saw or recognized is that ECSRO doesn't have a Team, ECSRO just have a bunch of people listening what Ocean say and/or demands. Because of this ECSRO will not be able to work properly or to have good support system or to be able to run smoothly. But don't understand me wrong, there are people in the current ecsro team with good intentions to improve ECSRO and make it a better place for users/players but there are also people who are doing things they don't have too and people who don't know what their job is and this makes ECSRO team just a bunch of people and not a team.

Will ECSRO update someday :
Hehe I don't think ECSRO will be updated ever or not big updates since ECSRO team doesn't have a developments team , there is none in the team testing anything on the server to add for example fortress , dresses , or anything harder then items like lucky powder. So please don't dream about euro or anything big being added on ECSRO servers.

Old team members :
Lets start off with the easiest one , myself. For me it was important to have improvements on ECSRO thats why I got kicked numerous times , I even remember when I got kicked for the first time and that was because of me telling to P-master what they should do to improve ECSRO , I think he didn't like it all though some of my ideas got added later on. For me myself ECSRO atm is worth nothing since it has been going down and down for months now. Why am I out ecsro team ? I left because I was getting fed up about ECSRO anyway i'll tell you guys why other people left or have been forced to leave. Gago had been forced to leave the team and I don't think it has been told to the users what really happened back then , Gago got kicked from the team because some team members have made up lies to save their own asses , some teammembers was able to access 1 of Gago's accounts on the vip server and apparently some of the vip GameMasters gave that account a nice weapon (I forgot what + or even sos/som or sun) and gago sold the spear. So what did those guy's tell Ocean : Gago stole the spear and sold it but lets ask you what would you have done if the spear was on your account and you didn't know it was made by a GameMaster (btw GameMasters are not allowed to make any kind of items) Yea right you would have sold it as well. Because of this Gago's Vip accounts were all banned and he got banned from the team. Fall3N in my eyes was the first teammember after me who began to stand up against ocean and telling ocean what he thought of the situation. He also left because he got fed up about how ecsro works, after that I made the hall of fame group to honnor those who have done great and much things on the forum and even after that some team members wouldn't allow me to put fall3N into it. What a shame , at that time I thought what has the ECSRO team become to ? I think I'll leave it about these people since only those were the people brave enough to stand up to superiors and to face the fact ECSRO team wasn't that good as they appeared to be

Some experience of my own :
Most of you people are probably also interested about the botters well for as much I know is that last bot ban ECSRO server Assistants had collected over 1000 bots if I'm sure it would be around 1200 bots and around 212 bots were banned so I think there has to be something wrong. As ECSRO teammember you are not getting paid for what you do , that means all those people are doing it to help ECSRO and I know much people do complain but the problem is they complain at the wrong person , the only person you can complain at is Ocean but meh -.- its so hard to contact him as a player and even sometimes as a teammember. So please do not complain at those people who want some better things at ECSRO but complain at those who are not doing what their job describes

The good old days of ECSRO :
Surprised ? yes I do have something good to say about ECSRO , about the days I was a player and about the days the ECSRO server was just new and those days ECSRO didn't have the official goldsold.pl website to control the payments. Back in those days ECSRO had a wonderful team controlling the server and the forum and making big and nice events , today at this day all of that has been lost during all those people left the ECSRO team and Ocean and P-master not trusting the right people to be promoted like the thing what happened to the Burton GameMaster.

I think this is about it , I could tell you lots and lots of more but if I do I think it will cost ECSRO last days since some things that happened during my stay at ECSRO are just unbelievable and Team members would only deny it. the thing I said about Gago I didn't mention names since you would be suprised who did those things if I do. I didn't make this thread to make ECSRO put in a bad position to be in but I think it was for the best I did this since else you all will never know what really happens and what really is going on and who's fault and who's fault it isn't that ecsro is that bad at this moment.

Just to make sure , If you post anything on this thread read the whole thread , it wont take that much time , don't start posting out here denying it if your not a teammember of ecsro and if a teammember of ecsro wants to deny all this please give me decent proofs

Ooh and I already know some people will say that I try to *** up ECSRO but that isn't my job anymore other people already did it before me !

Best regards Wh1teL0tus
nope i guess not...