Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SJSRO ERRORs-NEED HELP [PLS]

Discussion on SJSRO ERRORs-NEED HELP [PLS] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy SJSRO ERRORs-NEED HELP [PLS]

whenever i'm trying to start sjsro these errors ocures....pls help :-s

Old 07/03/2009, 12:57   #2

try this media pk and copy all 3 files to game folder /// this media is patched for new sjsro server
Old 07/03/2009, 13:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by buli340 View Post
try this media pk and copy all 3 files to game folder /// this media is patched for new sjsro server
i did this...tried every possible media.pk2 for sjsro...same errors...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] 2 Fixes on Sro-Errors (no bot-errors)
03/04/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Hey guys, here are 2 fixes for silkroad-errors (not bot-errors!). I know they dont appear for many people but some guys have problems with it. 1st Fix: "Server is undergoing inspection..." Why does this error appear? Because Joymax has some problems with the Login-Servers. Fix: Step1): Click on "Start" then on "Run"
688 errors help
05/27/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 6 Replies
meron akong 688 errors sa pc ko!!!paano ko maayos 2 pls give me a tools ung free pra magawa ko to please
Help with some errors
02/09/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Hi, i wanted to ask someone to help me with this things... Everytime I try to open some bots or tools made by lilprohacker (btw thanks for your great job in the forum) i get the same error: 'The application failed to initialize properly (0x0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application'. Does anyone know how to fix this?
44 Errors.
08/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
:l. I implemented a RB guard tutorial thing into my server but I have like so many errors. I removed all of it but i cant find any other releases, and looking through the code its far too complex for me too code my own from scratch. This is the tut: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discus sions-questions/177649-release-rb-guard.html I think this error causing the rest is 'COServer_Project.SingleMob' does not contain a constructor that takes '15' arguments'
Why mane SJSRO client keeps droping me out with errors?
03/29/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Why mane SJSRO client keeps droping me out with errors? i allways get ??? when i re-name silkerrsender the same shit happens. :( any 1 know how to fix it?