Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help sjsro in check realy?

Discussion on need help sjsro in check realy? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation need help sjsro in check realy?

hello i would to be login and then are check is that realy i need help ty Name:RealArcher LvL:80 Guild:SouLFighTerS GrantName:IntBow4Life

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Check on SJSro(new)
12/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
LOL i was online in stall all fine..and sudently disconect.i tryed to rejoin and status of server is "Check" this is very good ! Date and time: 21.Dec.2009 1:06 Please could anyone tell me how much will this inspection take ?
sjsro New in check?
06/28/2009 - SRO Private Server - 39 Replies
Im just wondering is online or in check?
SJsro check?
06/05/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Err guys today there were 2 checks on sjsro, the 1st one dured only around 5 mins, this second 1 is still during and its been more than 2 hours, any problems anyone?
~going realy realy fast~ waters only
06/02/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
ok wel all know that if a char go divine hare u can jump faster and dont dc now put this with speedhack and use jumper jumper u wil go so fast u can even see the map details anymore :) itz handy 4 tansport from pc to pc cave