Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old Overlimit online game

Discussion on Old Overlimit online game within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/07/2013, 11:17   #16

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by _HouseMusicx3 View Post
Overlimit was made to milk money out of their players

There were people that donated over 1000$/month
That's why I asked for there to be no donation feature ^^
Old 07/07/2013, 11:41   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Overlimit was made to milk money out of their players

There were people that donated over 1000$/month
No, no, no and no you could rule overlimit without paying a penny, everything in the item mall can be bought for gold and gold comes from trades. Also, there was silks/hour and some free silks events. So the equation goes like this:

Donate: Making 30b in 20 minutes.
No donate: Making 30b in an hour
Old 07/07/2013, 11:48   #18

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDarky View Post
No, no, no and no you could rule overlimit without paying a penny, everything in the item mall can be bought for gold and gold comes from trades. Also, there was silks/hour and some free silks events. So the equation goes like this:

Thats why donators had 4-10T gold while non donators couldnt even hit 1T
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2013, 12:09   #19

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:

that's simply not true, it's really simple: if nobody donates, the one who does controls the market and could thus 'rule' the server.

Saying it's free2play by making (overpowered) silk items tradeable is like fixing the bot problem by allowing all bots and thinking you've fixed it (you know which server I'm talking about)
Old 07/07/2013, 13:09   #20

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Quote:
Probably, I did. but, it was ugly to trade more than 400 time/week.
Old 07/07/2013, 15:01   #21

Quote:
Nobody reached 10t, 1 prem costs 25b, so you need to sell about 900 premiums to make 10T...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
that's simply not true, it's really simple: if nobody donates, the one who does controls the market and could thus 'rule' the server.

Saying it's free2play by making (overpowered) silk items tradeable is like fixing the bot problem by allowing all bots and thinking you've fixed it (you know which server I'm talking about)
I admit item mall had op items, but the thing is you could get those items without paying neither gold nor money, you've got 5silks/hour daily and 10silks/hour in the weekend as i recall. Also, when the server reached 800 online, 2k silks were given as a thankyou-gift to every single old player.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2013, 16:28   #22

it was good server
Old 07/07/2013, 17:45   #23

Received Thanks: 1,118
= Database and overall files of OverLimit, ask him to reopen it instead of creating a new server with a "fresh start" for the people that donated..

Why did you enjoy the server so much that you'd even start to play again even though it has been closed twice in the past already?
Old 07/08/2013, 07:37   #24

elite*gold: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post

Seriously do you have to talk **** about velestia in every single f...ing post you make? -.- Whenever I open a thread I see you or Qynchou starting to talk about how much better venture was than any other server or how bad velestia is. Why you have to bring this both servers in every fcking thread i am reading? So **** annoying, your server is closed,get over it -.-
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2013, 07:56   #25

Received Thanks: 1,047
Quote:
Nobody reached 10t, 1 prem costs 25b, so you need to sell about 900 premiums to make 10T...

I admit item mall had op items, but the thing is you could get those items without paying neither gold nor money, you've got 5silks/hour daily and 10silks/hour in the weekend as i recall. Also, when the server reached 800 online, 2k silks were given as a thankyou-gift to every single old player.
Trillions of gold, 25b for a premium, now that sounds like a stable economy.
Old 07/08/2013, 13:43   #26

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiaNNy.RockZ View Post
Seriously do you have to talk **** about velestia in every single f...ing post you make? -.- Whenever I open a thread I see you or Qynchou starting to talk about how much better venture was than any other server or how bad velestia is. Why you have to bring this both servers in every fcking thread i am reading? So **** annoying, your server is closed,get over it -.-
who said anything about velestia? did you see me name it? show me any post where I named (and flamed) that 'server' you like so much
Old 07/08/2013, 13:46   #27

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiaNNy.RockZ View Post
He did not mention any **** about venture / velestia in his posts here in this thread.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread