Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ecsro is back

Discussion on Ecsro is back within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 06/24/2009, 11:33   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
stop CHANGING THE ******* SUBJECT. THIS ISNT ABOUT WoW NOT HELPING. AND THEY DO HELP. THEY ARE 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF JOYMAX AND ECSRO. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS FAILING, YOU SAID IT YOURSELF KIDDO. BEING A GM IS TO HELP OTHERS.

WHY SHUDNT A GM HELP ME IF I LOOSE MY ACCOUNT?

HE IS THE GAMEMASTER AND HE CAN SEE WHO LOGGED ON, WHAT IS SOMEONE DOING, AND FIND MY ID AND RECOVER IT TO ME. YOU KID, YOU ARE PROBABLY 10 YEARS OLD AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. GROW UP BEFORE ARGUING.
I Got hacked in wow and i sent ticket to them many times they didnt give jack **** about me and they eeven said me they dont support ppl that got hacked,im not changing subject im in same subject about being hacked in game tos your fault you got hacked no one will help you cuz its ur fault,you only get help if its GM fault.
Old 06/24/2009, 11:41   #32

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliasvadaz View Post
I Got hacked in wow and i sent ticket to them many times they didnt give jack **** about me and they eeven said me they dont support ppl that got hacked,im not changing subject im in same subject about being hacked in game tos your fault you got hacked no one will help you cuz its ur fault,you only get help if its GM fault.
why should it be GM s fault? I dont care about your account in wow. Then you shouldve tried other ways.

There is only 1 way trying to contact ecsro and that is by email.

I am tired of your childish acts and i do not need to spend 1 more second trying to tell you that you are wrong.

End of conversation.
Old 06/24/2009, 18:20   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert07 View Post
oh realy VIP is on check huh?

Ppl playing on VIP, go and have fun ) while we wait here like shitz...**** ******* ecsro
umm sorry to burst your bubble but yes vip is in check, click start and let the game load... when you get to the login screen vip is in check... you wasted you time with that cute little pic you posted. know what your talking about before you waste you time posting
Old 06/24/2009, 18:32   #34

Tips for not getting hacked, dont use bots. yeah there maybe safe bot files out there but alot on people DL bots stick keyloggers hidden in the files then put it back up for DL. Dont give you account name/password/email to anyone. make an email address just for that char. and after setting up that email dont use it for anything else. gms cant and shouldnt help with hacked chars. number 1 you dont own that char anyway! number 2 how can you really prove you were hacked. as many scammers and ******** there are on these severs how could you expect a gm to believe a **** thing anyone says? have you been a gm in a game? prob not... all they get is spam spam spam..80% of the messages they get are lies...so no they shouldnt help you...u get hacked because you DL files from sites and take the risk
Old 06/24/2009, 22:59   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianblk View Post
Tips for not getting hacked, dont use bots. yeah there maybe safe bot files out there but alot on people DL bots stick keyloggers hidden in the files then put it back up for DL. Dont give you account name/password/email to anyone. make an email address just for that char. and after setting up that email dont use it for anything else. gms cant and shouldnt help with hacked chars. number 1 you dont own that char anyway! number 2 how can you really prove you were hacked. as many scammers and ******** there are on these severs how could you expect a gm to believe a **** thing anyone says? have you been a gm in a game? prob not... all they get is spam spam spam..80% of the messages they get are lies...so no they shouldnt help you...u get hacked because you DL files from sites and take the risk
This is starting to get on my nerves. You guys, are talking about nuthing u know about. The duty of the GameMaster is to help their users, and sort them out in any way, meaning to help them even if they loose their account(get hacked or watever).

And dont try to tell me how to protect myself from getting, hacked. I know how to, but getting hacked is just a chance/luck in my view.
Old 06/24/2009, 23:57   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
This is starting to get on my nerves. You guys, are talking about nuthing u know about. The duty of the GameMaster is to help their users, and sort them out in any way, meaning to help them even if they loose their account(get hacked or watever).

And dont try to tell me how to protect myself from getting, hacked. I know how to, but getting hacked is just a chance/luck in my view.
nope only idiots get hacked haha nice one u lost a lvl90 good goin
Old 06/25/2009, 00:17   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker309 View Post
nope only idiots get hacked haha nice one u lost a lvl90 good goin

Dont be rude. Naw, that was my first and only lol, never got hacked in any game after that ^^
Old 06/25/2009, 00:51   #38

Thumbs down ECSRO is up...???

not in here... all 3 servers are still being checked.