Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What are the best spots for alcahemy ?

Discussion on What are the best spots for alcahemy ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 06/30/2013, 15:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
These stories are all supersition, the only thing that really works is sending me 5 euros.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/30/2013, 16:30   #17

As everybody said, there are no lucky spots. However, I never liked crowded places, I hated the lag.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/30/2013, 18:42   #18

Bathroom->WC = Great Hall-> Great Throne
-.- this is one of the most stupid comment posted by me.
Old 06/30/2013, 19:06   #19

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
I usually fuse my items whilst on the toilet, much more efficient.
Old 06/30/2013, 19:14   #20

The _Items table.
Old 07/01/2013, 05:09   #21

Many players in my server are using several tricks,but I'm not sure whether they're working or just a bogus.

The trick is by failing couple items with high + value,then enhancing the desired item,they claim that this method will grant you a higher rate of succession.
Old 07/01/2013, 14:53   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
Many players in my server are using several tricks,but I'm not sure whether they're working or just a bogus.

The trick is by failing couple items with high + value,then enhancing the desired item,they claim that this method will grant you a higher rate of succession.
I'm sorry, that is not how probability works AT ALL. Let's say you toss a coins and want to toss heads, that's a 50% chance right? Now if you toss tails, does that increase the chance to get heads on the next toss? Will it suddenly be more than 50%? Of course not. There is a set percentage on every try. There is no such thing as looking back at previous attempts.

PS: ON AVERAGE you will get the same amount of heads as tails, but that could be 10 heads after 10 tails, this does however not influence the results of an individual probability at all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2013, 14:58   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post

That doesn't even exist. as Perry said, if you land heads 3 times in a row, it doesn't mean you'll also get constant tails after. It's all based upon luck.
Old 07/01/2013, 15:05   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
That doesn't even exist. as Perry said, if you land heads 3 times in a row, it doesn't mean you'll also get constant tails after. It's all based upon luck.
If we are onto superstition, luck is pretty much the same thing... there's no luck, just randomness.
Old 07/01/2013, 15:23   #25

Received Thanks: 1,118
Randomness hates me as it seems
Old 07/01/2013, 15:50   #26

anyway, back on topic,

There are no ways of increasing your chance of alchemy (*secret spots*) or whatever, It's just a superstition.